Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Philosykos is ok to me, very distinctive smell. Reminds me of the vines that used to grow on my backyard fence during a cool, damp morning.

Virgin Island Water's performance on my skin is borderline criminal, which is unfortunate cuz I love the smell. Will probly bring it to Vegas with me and douse myself in whatever is left in my decant.

If you guys want Creed cologne I sell 50 ml for $80 via PayPal shipped to your front door via usps!

Creed Aventus 50ml (Have 3 batches 16A01,16C01,16A21)
Creed Millesime Imperial 50ml
Creed Green Irish Tweed 50ml
Creed Virgin Island Water 50ml

PM me have a lot of satisfied people here.

Got my Aventus in today from gm0ney561 gm0ney561 . I just moved out of town right before I ordered so my brother went and grabbed the package from my mom's house. As he's opening it he says "damn this is packed securely" :lol:

A suggestion to OP assuage any skepticism from newcomers or unfamiliarity with new sellers, but maybe we should have a list of "approved sellers" listed on the first page. Guys who we've purchased from that we can confirm are legit.

I've always had great experiences buying and I can't recall anybody gettin juuged over the few years I've frequented the thread, but I think it'd be good to quickly verify legitimate sellers

+1 Yeah definitely some great sellers in here.

But I guess you forgot about the Unique fiasco? Dude flaked on a few ppl and was never heard from again.

Will probly bring it to Vegas with me and douse myself in whatever is left in my decant.

that's what I did, seemed to work well for the day clubs :smokin

10 ml decant of VIW worth trying, good juice but performance is weak.

Last edited:
+1 Yeah definitely some great sellers in here.

But I guess you forgot about the Unique fiasco? Dude flaked on a few ppl and was never heard from again.

Yea dude hit a lick on everybody then was messaging Baise about buying some juice from him recently smh.

I just bought a 4 OZ Aventus for 150$. I live in Toronto and the grail find was posted by someone on a local forum that our local Costcos had very limited quantities of Aventus 4 Oz for $59.99 CAD and  $46 USD. No, I'm not joking... I obviously missed out on getting it for 46$ but got burned and settled with paying a reseller what I found was a fair price for a 4 oz (Way cheaper than MSRP). I didn't know when I would get Aventus again in a full bottle brand new for 150$ or less so I jumped on the reseller deal. Came in one of the big Costco plastic cases. To those that will ask to buy them a bottle, trust me that I would if I could but they maybe had 1 or 2 per store and theres only 9-10 locations in the whole city.

I need a new everyday one for work. Wore the Aventus one time and both biddies who I visit in a regular basis made puddles over it but I cant be rocking that everyday

Cedrat Boise from Mancera gets me compliments every time I wear it 8)

Gonna have to snag a bottle once this decant runs out.

I need a new everyday one for work. Wore the Aventus one time and both biddies who I visit in a regular basis made puddles over it but I cant be rocking that everyday

I sampled a few at Sephora yesterday -

Terre d'Hermes - fruity, this stuff lasts a solid 3 hours too, can see this not being for everyone but i liked it

Noir Extreme - warm/spicy, more of a autumn/winter scent but can work in a office i suppose.

lately been wearing Millesime Imperial 3-4 days a week, highly reccomend MI if you don't have it.

that Cedrat Boise is on my watch list, it's $22/10ml on ebay.

Last edited:
I'm allergic to Aqua Di Gio.......

I got one of those Gigantic Bottles that comes with the refill bottle after testing it out.....

My throat Swole up something serious, went to the Hospital after 3 days and they just told me that it has to run its course and they wrote me a
Prescription for Cough drops

LOL..... I could have died

Last edited:
I sampled a few at Sephora yesterday -

Terre d'Hermes - fruity, this stuff lasts a solid 3 hours too, can see this not being for everyone but i liked it

Noir Extreme - warm/spicy, more of a autumn/winter scent but can work in a office i suppose.

lately been wearing Millesime Imperial 3-4 days a week, highly reccomend MI if you don't have it.

that Cedrat Boise is on my watch list, it's $22/10ml on ebay.

noir extreme is fire for the cooler months.

haven't been up in here too much as of late. anything y'all lookin for on splits? if there's anything that has alotta attention i could be into running it. lemme hear

Back
Top Bottom