Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

For the people that bought from fragrancenet google express, what batch of Aventus did u get? I’m thinking about finally buying a full bottle. Does batch code really matter btw?

It only matters to serious Aventus collectors.
Don't get caught up in the batch thing it will get expensive quick.. Trust me

What's everyons go to this spring summer??

For me:

HTTP
MI
Aven....
Pure ______ by TM (forgot the name)
VIW
Irish Tweed??

What do y'all recommend? I've been out the game for a while.

For the people that bought from fragrancenet google express, what batch of Aventus did u get? I’m thinking about finally buying a full bottle. Does batch code really matter btw?

The batches don't really matter in theory, but they definitely do when you consider projection and longevity along with which notes are more or less prominent than others. But none of that should really matter if you enjoy the fragrance. I bought an extra bottle to have when this current bottle runs out. The batch I got was 18G11.

The batches don't really matter in theory, but they definitely do when you consider projection and longevity along with which notes are more or less prominent than others. But none of that should really matter if you enjoy the fragrance. I bought an extra bottle to have when this current bottle runs out. The batch I got was 18G11.

wow... serious business in here

wow... serious business in here
Not at all :lol:

I been out the scent game a minute and I'm just getting back in for a few more scents. Aventus always been one of my faves. I found out recently that people paying top dollar for one of my old batch bottles. **** is crazy.

Not at all :lol:

I been out the scent game a minute and I'm just getting back in for a few more scents. Aventus always been one of my faves. I found out recently that people paying top dollar for one of my old batch bottles. **** is crazy.

well thats always a nice surprise... im still trying to figure out what the allure of BR540 is...

I could split another bottle of the Mancera aoud lemon mint if theres enough demand.

Would be same pricing as last one.
$13 per 10ml. $4 total shipping.

And partial bottle available w pouch, box and all if you wantedto take 60ml+. Would just have to cover the extra few bucks on shipping.

pm me with how much you want. first come first serve.

retailorbust retailorbust No idea. I never got my hands on it, but people swear by it. It's going for some serious bread too I see.

Aoud Lemon Mint is a very nice scent. It's a strong one too. When ya'll wear it, you'll realize that you won't need more than 3 sprays.

retailorbust retailorbust No idea. I never got my hands on it, but people swear by it. It's going for some serious bread too I see.

Aoud Lemon Mint is a very nice scent. It's a strong one too. When ya'll wear it, you'll realize that you won't need more than 3 sprays.

yeah i got a bottle to see whats it about...

Half a bottle of the aoud lemon mint is already called for.

Take the other 60ml in the original bottle with everything for 85$ shipped. If any1 wants it, ill collect payments and get it ordered today

So half the Mancera bottle is accounted for. Unless the whole thing fills im not going to be running it since i alrdy have a bottle for myself.

If anyone else is interested, or wants a larger amount or the remaining half bottle partial, pm and let me know. Will keep the interest open another couple days and if not i will scrap the idea.

So half the Mancera bottle is accounted for. Unless the whole thing fills im not going to be running it since i alrdy have a bottle for myself.

If anyone else is interested, or wants a larger amount or the remaining half bottle partial, pm and let me know. Will keep the interest open another couple days and if not i will scrap the idea.

I might take that off your hands, was planning on taking advantage of that disco on fragnets, so i'll see the damage done there and will let you know later this evening (assuming no one else claims it before me)

Back
Top Bottom