Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I have a Bleu de Chanel eau de parfum (1.7 oz) that I just purchased yesterday. Sprayed it twice.

If anyone wants to trade for some YSL let me know. Purchased with a gift card so idc about price difference. This stuff isn’t for me. :lol:

It’s been dumb slow in here over the past year or so. May as well check eBay for reputable sellers, and reddit also has a fragsplit sub.

Nothin fills more than 20 or 30 mls tops anymore unless its 15$ or less per 10ml. Interest posts don't even get responses, so i basically stopped offerin unless i come across a a new cheapie here or there.

I have a Bleu de Chanel eau de parfum (1.7 oz) that I just purchased yesterday. Sprayed it twice.

If anyone wants to trade for some YSL let me know. Purchased with a gift card so idc about price difference. This stuff isn’t for me. :lol:

if you want to split that or sell it let me know. I’m in the market for that exact scent.

Nothin fills more than 20 or 30 mls tops anymore unless its 15$ or less per 10ml. Interest posts don't even get responses, so i basically stopped offerin unless i come across a a new cheapie here or there.
Yeah you’re pretty much the only splitter left in here and like you said it’s probably not even worth splitting if the interest isn’t there.

Pickups over the last month or so.
7EE87B12-1D59-4F3E-822D-B240E6E26B1D.jpeg

- Preciate it.

That mancera has been working well for me

Supposedly it's a summer scent but i think it will do well all year round
Agreed...I honestly don’t think it’s a great summer scent at all. At least not in very hot/humid places like Houston.
How u feeling the pdm?
I’m loving it so far. Performance is crazy and it’s a very unique scent. Reminds me of BR540 but with enough uniqueness to separate itself from a crowd. Went out Saturday night and it got love so it’s a W for me.

- Preciate it.

I also threw on DHI for the past 2 days. My split is running low, need to re-up soon.

Do any websites that sell splits have black friday sales?

I also threw on DHI for the past 2 days. My split is running low, need to re-up soon.

Do any websites that sell splits have black friday sales?
DHI before the reformation was greatness, not to sure how it holds up now.

Deparment stores (macys, nordstrom, etc) have sales, not sure about fragrancenet though

That Herod always hit when it gets cold up here. I get nothing but compliments when I wear it. People love that sweet maple scent.

I wore it last week when it was in the 50s out here and I had people at work saying damn when i walked by :lol:

This guy told me straight up that he'd buy my bottle on the spot, but i only have a tiny amount left in a split

I wore it last week when it was in the 50s out here and I had people at work saying damn when i walked by :lol:

This guy told me straight up that he'd buy my bottle on the spot, but i only have a tiny amount left in a split
If they didn't change it recently then I would have a bottle by now.

If they didn't change it recently then I would have a bottle by now.

I was wearing that the night I was supposed to meet up with y'all at Board Room for E's b-day weekend. But my girl cousin left me hanging when she had agreed to come out with me earlier that day. :angry:

I was wearing that the night I was supposed to meet up with y'all at Board Room for E's b-day weekend. But my girl cousin left me hanging when she had agreed to come out with me earlier that day. :angry:
I might have to bring out Herod either this weekend or next week

Back
Top Bottom