Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I just looked back, the last time i split a flacon in here was 2016, and the price i posted has gone up $2, sorry about the inflation rates :lol:

When you send me the pm, please let me know how much you want so i can run a tally quickly, and if more than 50ml, it'll be a couple bucks less with combined shipping.

I’ma need outside to be open by Fall/Winter so I can have an excuse to pull this out.
09637D95-3F68-4813-9412-3CFAA6BD6ED4.jpeg

Straight masterpiece.

-AVENTUS SPLIT -
$98 shipped for 50ml

The upcharge dude posted on that was way too high for this thread.

PM me if you want any, and if there's enough ppl to fill close to the 500ml i'll make it happen. I have enough aventus for 8 lifetimes, so i'm not tryin to really keep any.

This is barely halfway full. If you want in, pm me how much u need. Combined Shipping discounts on more than 50ml. Honestly cant guarantee the same price unless i put it thru soonish.... so if it doesnt happen, it is what it is, i tried.

Another 2 spots on the 50ml+ Aventus split and we can start moving. If you're interested, pm me.

Was honestly wild surprised by this pacific canibus stuff that came in my birch box sample situation this month

not something I wouldve ever reached for before but it’s a nice once in a while summer joint

If one more person confirms a spot for the aventus split we can get it moving and start with payments, and hope no one flakes out. If you want in, pm me.

Everyone who was interested and got in touch regarding the Aventus split, please check your pm's.
The quicker payments get completed, the quicker this gets moving. Anyone who lags on it, is slowing everyone else down.

Also, payments are to be sent paypal friends & family (click send to a trusted source), with no comments in the notes section.

For the flakers I'm going to just start posting it in here so people can see who blew it for everyone else, and keep a running list for myself as well so you can't get in on future splits.

Everyone who was interested and got in touch regarding the Aventus split, please check your pm's.
The quicker payments get completed, the quicker this gets moving. Anyone who lags on it, is slowing everyone else down.

Also, payments are to be sent paypal friends & family (click send to a trusted source), with no comments in the notes section.

For the flakers I'm going to just start posting it in here so people can see who blew it for everyone else, and keep a running list for myself as well so you can't get in on future splits.
If you have any flakers on the split, i'll take one of their places.

Will probably give til tomorrow or so to receive payments, then after that will hit up the nexts in line......

Back
Top Bottom