Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Grabbed this for the wiz for Mother’s Day. Always like the scent n thght it could be unisex.
it’s a clean summer scent to me.
projection is fair but longevity is 12+ easily.
TF makes great designer frags. IMO
D920AC59-7608-4ED6-A450-697BA5D87A6C.jpeg

OK, a few people have gotten in touch who missed on the last one. Gonna see if any interest on one more, although i don't think theres enough.

If you want, and are ready to pay immediately upon request for funds, pm me and let me know how much you'd want.

Pricing is a couple bucks higher than last, but not by much.

Aventus Split:
50ml - $105 shipped
100ml - $203 shipped

and fyi if you flaked on the last one, if you wanna get in on this one add a $20 premium on top....(theres 3 of you this applies to)

Last edited:
Here's the rest of my pickups this week.
20200807_200352.jpg

Sample of Versace Dylan Blue
Aventus split xdfunk xdfunk . Great packaging, quick turn around. Thanks.
Acqua de Gio Profumo
Alexandria Fragrance Zion
Alexandria Fragrance Purple Haze.

I think I'm going to chill for a little bit.
I have some free time tomorrow. Thinking about posting some collection pics.

Also lemme know how those sprayers are guys. If they r terrible, truly my bad. Went w a new supplier on em since i hadnt ordered 50s in a long time. I didnt wanna test one and have air and juice pumped thru em tho.

You can also cut the tube attached to the sprayer a little bit if there r any issues it might help. U want it to be curved a bit to the corner, but i left em a little long and didnt wanna go back to redo after.

someone recommend me a playful day by day and a bold night out cologne.. i havent purchased cologne in years and I want to start wearing something again and also can someone school me on aventus. looks interesting as well

someone recommend me a playful day by day and a bold night out cologne.. i havent purchased cologne in years and I want to start wearing something again and also can someone school me on aventus. looks interesting as well
So you want designer or niche(aka moar $$)?
What was ur go to or sum of your favs before?

honestly this was my last cologne i purchased it like 4x ...probably like 10 years ago.. im not even sure if it was this one.. i know it was ysl, the bottle was similar but i think it was more of a navy blue hue
DP0508201920311890C

i also loved this one too

honestly this was my last cologne i purchased it like 4x ...probably like 10 years ago.. im not even sure if it was this one.. i know it was ysl, the bottle was similar but i think it was more of a navy blue hue
DP0508201920311890C

i also loved this one too
Sheeeeesh u new booty :lol:
10 years?!
but you should mix it up n get a few. It might take a few try’s to get it right.
For designer I like D&G The One for all seasons.
I also really like pure malt for anything below 60 degrees. It’s strong tho.

I would give adventus By creed a try since a great scentthat excels in any weather. It’s niche so the price is expensive. But xdfunk xdfunk has some at affordable prices. Creed has been called the king of frags for the past 8years.
I would go to a department store n check them out first hand.
Also keep tabs on this thread. It taught me a lot over the years and has a lot of informative heads with good noses.

I’ma need outside to be open by Fall/Winter so I can have an excuse to pull this out.
09637D95-3F68-4813-9412-3CFAA6BD6ED4.jpeg

Straight masterpiece.
Hows the longevity & projection? I smelled it today at Neiman Marcus. Really liked the scent. Kinda thinking of adding it to the collection this month.

So I still got some Herod and Sedley available for 10ml or 20mls if anyone wants. Y'all are sleeping, cause once winter comes around i know herod is gonna be requested as it usually is. if anyone wants either or both pm me.

Hows the longevity & projection? I smelled it today at Neiman Marcus. Really liked the scent. Kinda thinking of adding it to the collection this month.
I can't speak to the projection because I haven't had a chance to wear it out in public yet. But longevity is crazy. I sprayed it on my chest when I got it and put a t-shirt on and went about my day. A week later when I went to do laundry the same shirt still smelled like OFG. It's one of those that stays on your skin even after a shower. Hope that helps.

Couldn’t pass up that Aventus split.
Big thanks to xdfunk xdfunk for the good pricing and fast shipping.

Interested in Nishane Ani and Hacivat now.
No splits out there?

Back
Top Bottom