Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Interest check:

Nishane Hacivat $29 per 10ml
Hacivat Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, pineapple, grapefruit, jasmine, patchouli, cedar, woody notes, oakmoss
(retail is $380 for 100ml)

Nishane Ani $28 per 10ml
Ani Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, green notes, blue ginger, pink pepper, blackcurrant, Turkish rose, cardamom, patchouli, cedarwood, vanilla, benzoin, ambergris, musk, sandalwood
(retail is $330 for 100ml)

shipping would be $4 total.

pm me with how much you would want of each.

Those are solid prices I think that’s about what I paid for mine. I’m gonna get some LV Afternoon Swim and might try some Sailing Day from Margiela and Oceania from Roja. I’ll be back with more info if they’re a cop or not

Last edited:
Novice here, wanting to get into the cologne game. Is there a way to get samples of quality fragrances to see which one is preferred? Was thinking about signing up for a monthly subscription provider (scentbird/scentbox) but they only offer one sample fragrance a month. Thanks in advance.

I used The Perfumed Court when I was just starting out because I saw it recommended and have used them a few times. Use code “newtothecourt” for a small discount. If you’re on Reddit r/fragranceswap is what I use for the most part now.

In the fragrance forums they always complain that cancelling subscriptions are difficult. You'll cancel but still get billed/sent more product. Scentbox doesn't even have a cancelation link. You have to email their customer service or call directly.

I never used them myself so take it with a grain of salt.

The way I got into frags was using https://www.fragrantica.com/
You can put specific notes that you like (tobacco, vanilla, oud, lemon, mint, whatever) and it will show you frags that have those notes in their composition. If you pull up a frag you like, it will show the composition, type of weather it's best suitable for, similar fragrances, and reviews.
From there I would buy a few ml to test-drive before buying a full bottle.
Hope this helps.

Interest check:

Nishane Hacivat $29 per 10ml
Hacivat Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, pineapple, grapefruit, jasmine, patchouli, cedar, woody notes, oakmoss
(retail is $380 for 100ml)

Nishane Ani $28 per 10ml
Ani Fragrance Notes
Bergamot, green notes, blue ginger, pink pepper, blackcurrant, Turkish rose, cardamom, patchouli, cedarwood, vanilla, benzoin, ambergris, musk, sandalwood
(retail is $330 for 100ml)

shipping would be $4 total.

pm me with how much you would want of each.

Anyone else for this? A few more and we can get it going. Pm me.

My summah go to.
left out was the .01 molecule and the byredo d’afrique aka d’afreek :evil:
80F7F9A0-5710-4C85-929B-37372C89D7D1.jpeg

I been looking for a 10ml of VIW to try but the homie doesn’t have any. Had to go with GIT
2 completely difference scents maynge. GIT like a 65 n below frag.
lemme look for a clean 10ml decanter for u n I’ll sell for$17 if u want

Reactions: Ube
I got a sample of Versace Dylan Blue, never heard of it, but honestly it isn’t too bad, I’d keep it and wear it if it were in my rotation.

2 completely difference scents maynge. GIT like a 65 n below frag.
lemme look for a clean 10ml decanter for u n I’ll sell for$17 if u want
I had to try it g since I heard the geezer juice debates. Not really my vibe honestly. Bet hit my PM bro

NISHANE SPLIT UPDATE

Hacivats on the way.

Ani still need a couple more ppl to take spots to get it going....another 20ml and we good

if you want in, pm me.

Last edited:
Final call on the Nishane Ani split before i give up on it happening....
anyone else interested pm me asap.

Back
Top Bottom