Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Has anyone purchased this? Pricey for samples, but it's Creed so it may be worth it.
Screenshot_20200816-091038_Chrome.jpg

I lost my sense of taste and smell due to testing positive for covid. Last thing I got to wear/smell was aventus. Been over here just thinking how once I gain my senses back I’m wearing cologne everywhere I go again
Sorry to hear that my friend. Hope you feel better.

It's :emoji_fire:...I'd say its Aventus x Elysium in a bottle. Definitely copping a full bottle soon. Good looking out on the split homie.
Thats how id describe it too.

Its strong as **** for sure, super beast. I had 3 sprays on when i first got it and my girl came home from work a cpl hrs later and said the entire place stunk like it. She wasnt a big fan though, but also hates almost everything. She got used to it after a little and said it was ok. Aventus is her fave tho, so go figure, but probably not gonna be a keeper for me cause of her.

Any suggestions where to find the best price for Bond No 9?
Aurafragerence has some really cheap bond fragrances. Most of them are testers though, but if you’re not that meticulous about it like me, than this is where Ive found the best pricing on bond fragrances.

It's :emoji_fire:...I'd say its Aventus x Elysium in a bottle. Definitely copping a full bottle soon. Good looking out on the split homie.

second that. Wore it today and loved it. Like aventus at the opening but the dry down is quite different and a bit bolder? My girl likes it too. Going to give another go tomorrow night for a dinner date. May be my next full bottle purchase.
Thanks again, xdfunk xdfunk .

Thats how id describe it too.

Its strong as **** for sure, super beast. I had 3 sprays on when i first got it and my girl came home from work a cpl hrs later and said the entire place stunk like it. She wasnt a big fan though, but also hates almost everything. She got used to it after a little and said it was ok. Aventus is her fave tho, so go figure, but probably not gonna be a keeper for me cause of her.
She sound like a hater

I’m in, I love the Ol’ Lady, but after her selections for me this past Christmas, she’s transcended to hater status.
My wife is the ultimate hater. She don’t want me wearing designer drawls when I leave the house 😂

xdfunk xdfunk I received the RAW.
when I open the package I got hit with it. Sheeeesh. I thought it might have leaked through the decanter. But that wasn’t the case. I really thot I was getting adventus. This smells just like it but beats it out on projection. Once it drys down it’s a little less woodsy but continues with more of a citrus silky feel. Longevity is either more or just about the same as adventus.
this is a great frag for all year just like adventus. I think they are the same with slight Almost unnoticeable differenceS that most wont pick up on that unless you to the wearer.
Idk if I’m numb to adventus as why this works so well it beats out adventus in projection and longevity.
i found YT video for review. Way better than I can explain :lol:

My collection. The wife just got me ead de New York, and liberty island from bond no 9 for my bday yesterday. Next one will be oud for greatness by initio in a few months. Maybe add one more creed fragerance to the collection by the end of the year as well.
2C1C4B66-B1F8-46A2-8C63-C3D18B754800.jpeg

9D3727CC-5945-4005-99F6-6A13696C1300.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom