Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Nice rotation, Thierry Henry Thierry Henry .
Bleu de Chanel is a classic. I love Millesime Imperial but I do wish it was a bit stronger. Been wearing that and Hacivat for the past couple weeks now.
How’s Greenwich village? Read it leans a bit more towards a feminine scent.

I can see why, it has some fruity notes in there. But i like it, it's very subtle and not overpowering.

the bottle i have is a buncha yrs old, i havent messed with any newer ones, so i dunno, might be.
nah the older bottles go for a super premium right now because those are the ones with longevity. The new reformulations are garbo from what people say

1599082511174.jpeg

Any body hip to this?

Looking for a new cologne that will get compliments from the ladies, could you guys please recommend me something good? Thanks
I'd probably get Versace Eros or Bleu De Chanel EDP as you can't go wrong with them and because you intend to use them during date nights.

I get a lot of verbal compliments from the ladies when I wear Eros because it's such as strong scent and it's long projection. But a lot of them (especially the Classy girls) prefer BDC because it has a sophisticated scent to it with just enough character.

Can you’ll recommend a good daily cologne for fall since the weather is cooling down. Budget is around 100

My daily drivers for fall are going to be YSL Y EDP, Acqua do Gio Profumo, and Bath and Body Works Mahogany Woods. I can't believe this bottle goes for $180 now. I copped for like $10 on clearance when it was first discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom