Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This is a nice summer day nishane

1621713866761.jpeg

I just smelled it and it’s not my vibe at all. Definitely floral and gives me older women vibes

really?

didn’t get that at all.. was aquatic to me, just wasn’t anything stand out or special to me.. nice thou

Do any of y’all actually finish full bottles? Impossible!

still sitting on 10ml and 30ml splits from 2014 in here.
Agree 100%. I have like 4 older bottles I’ve been trying to finish since January so I can make room for some new bottles. Been spraying like 10 sprays each wear, and feel like I’ve barely made any progress. The last 1/4 of the bottles feel like they’re everlasting. Lol.

Agree 100%. I have like 4 older bottles I’ve been trying to finish since January so I can make room for some new bottles. Been spraying like 10 sprays each wear, and feel like I’ve barely made any progress. The last 1/4 of the bottles feel like they’re everlasting. Lol.
I just buy 5 and 10ml decants now. Got too many to ever go thru a full bottle.

Gone through multiple bottles of Aventus, GIT, and VIW. And the way I’ve been wearing this Edition Blanche I’ll finish that too. Takes a couple years usually but I always finish the bottles of stuff I really like.

Haha I have but it takes years. Also some get discontinued and so I have to save whatever few ml’s I have. Like Midnight in Paris edp. I would buy bottles for $35-40 bucks. Now it’s worth much more so I have to spray wisely because I’m not buying it at what the reseller market is asking for.

Back
Top Bottom