Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just tried the Wulong cha split from xdfunk xdfunk . It’s not bad. Not the best from Nishane, but definitely not bad. Leans more feminine to me. My wife loved it. Want to add one more Nishane frag to the collection, and I think I’ve definitely narrowed it down to Muskane, colognise (original), ege, and tuberoza.
DF17A3E1-C055-45B7-AB71-33BA6955134F.jpeg

Last week I wore Mancera Sicily, Atelier De Ors Riviera Drive, Louis Vuitton Afternoon Swim and Edition Blanche. Debating getting Celine Parade

Last week I wore Mancera Sicily, Atelier De Ors Riviera Drive, Louis Vuitton Afternoon Swim and Edition Blanche. Debating getting Celine Parade
How you like Sicily? I’ve always overlooked it but I’ve seen some reviews lately that make me want to cop. I love Mancera fragrances.

Smelled the replica line again...was still trash to my nose except under the lemon trees...will be my next grab

If anyone’s been looking to try Bleu de Chanel Parfum and Killians Vodka on the rocks I have 1 5ml of I’m looking to get rid of. VOTR was not my vibe at all
05790906-50BD-441B-A5B1-A1B3302FA56F.jpeg

Last edited:
so i get this monthly Birchbox sub with like lotions and beard oills and **** but occasionally they hit me with a cologne .. usually unremarkable but this month they hit me with a Brioni joint
kinda nice edp

If anyone’s been looking to try Bleu de Chanel Parfum and Killians Vodka on the rocks I have 1 5ml of I’m looking to get rid of. VOTR was not my vibe at all
05790906-50BD-441B-A5B1-A1B3302FA56F.jpeg

yea vodka on the rocks was not for me either.. also was disappointed with bamboo harmony

got a sample of kalan, was not a fan

haven’t worn it yet, since it’s been so cold/gloomy here the past couple days. Tried it on my hand around the house, it’s an almost bitter grapefruit opening but it smells fresh and light. As it progresses more of the woody (vetiver) and floral notes (violet I think) appear. Surprisingly, the grapefruit sticks around for a good while. As of now, I can see this being go to on hot days. Also nice to have something different in rotation. I feel like I have very little citrus in the collection. Bohemian lime’s up next.

Cooped run wild hoping it smells like good life..
I think Alexandria Fragrances has a recreation of Good Life, they have a decent copy of Escada Magnetism for Men called Chic Magnet. not exact but it's similar, better than paying $275-$600 per 3.4 fl oz for the actual discontinued Magnetism IMO, I think it's like $33-$43 for 30ml

i just tried some samples from Source Adage. hate all of them except for I'khana. has that coconut grapefruit to it and i love those kind of smells for the summer time. what are some of you guys summer bangers? i need more to add on

!!! SPLIT.. LE LABO - ANOTHER 13 !!!

been wantin to try this one for a while and i know a few of you wanted it as well. Not a brand that i am able to get any major discount on, but a couple bucks under retail.

Not letting much go, keeping at least half the bottle if not more for myself. As usual, first come first serve. Bottle should be here in like a week or so.

$26 per 10ml, $5 shipping/supplies. Pm me.

!!! SPLIT.. LE LABO - ANOTHER 13 !!!

been wantin to try this one for a while and i know a few of you wanted it as well. Not a brand that i am able to get any major discount on, but a couple bucks under retail.

Not letting much go, keeping at least half the bottle if not more for myself. As usual, first come first serve. Bottle should be here in like a week or so.

$26 per 10ml, $5 shipping/supplies. Pm me.
In.

Back
Top Bottom