Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man this Lafayette St is pure A1 fishscale...thanks again xdfunk xdfunk you're appreciated bro!

giphy.gif

Wearing Mancera Cedrat Boise today.
Really liking this one. Mancera is 3 for 3 for me with Cedrat Boise, Vetiver Sensuel, and Instant Crush. Especially considering the price.

Wearing Mancera Cedrat Boise today.
Really liking this one. Mancera is 3 for 3 for me with Cedrat Boise, Vetiver Sensuel, and Instant Crush. Especially considering the price.
they got alotta solid frags. they also got alot of stuff I couldn't even go near, and redundant frags, but I guess thts what happens when u got like 50 offerings

Cedrat Boise had OD tobacco in it when I tried it. Couldn’t get with that and haven’t thought about it since.

Wore Morning Chess the other day. No bueno!
had to scrub it off a couple hours in. It’s just leather and citrus blended poorly. And the leather isn’t realistic like TF frags. Big let down all around in my opinion.

I bought D&G Forever just cause and I actually dig it, I wish the “grapefruit” note was longer, but the dry down is cool. I know it’s not as fancy as most of the stuff posted here, but it’s kind of refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom