Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Smelled some Royal Out from 2013. It was what I envisioned for oud for greatness. Can't justify 300 for a bottle though

xdfunk xdfunk Just got the split of PDM Greenley.
This is a very pleasant scent. I was with my wife when I opened it and put on a single spray on my wrist, and she was immediately drawn to it.

Kinda reminds me of Nishana Hacivat with a little hint of pinecone.
I don’t own a single PDM fragerance, so I might consider copping.
Either way, shout out to you for the split.

pdm does a really good job of putting out frags that are easily wearable but a bit better quality and more complex than generic designers....I wore it twice since I got it its a nice one for sure.

might have to grab carlisle to finally try for the winter

I'm real interested in this amouage reflection 45 that's coming out since I love regular reflection man, but this price tag is beyond ******ed

I'm real interested in this amouage reflection 45 that's coming out since I love regular reflection man, but this price tag is beyond ******ed

I kinda want to see reviews first because the vanilla note has me curious (my favorite scent), but I’d be down for 40-50ml if you decided to split it.

it aint worth it....for me it ended up being a wear very occasionally type of thing. it's alright, but never wowed me in any way

Thanks for that confirmation. I was sure I would have had buyers remorse. I live in a tropical environment and I’m not sure when I would wear it besides around the house. With that said, it smelled great. Not aventus amazing, just a well made scent that does everything a spice geezer should.

Just blind bought another Creed Aventus for $400 after taxes. It was the cheapest I saw.

After some research, it says longevity is weaker and it smells different since they replaced an ingredient due to a EU ban, but to me it smells the same as a bottle I had since 2015, I think.

Can’t go wrong with some English Laundry.
DD7DFB55-8194-4227-93AE-A557BA8501E2.jpeg

07C717E3-085D-4962-B1A5-2DE696B08589.jpeg

mile high by parle moi de parfum is nice.. and not the typical pineapple, aventus type

really fruity fresh pineapple, nice summer different type scent.. More closer to citrus fresh fragrances than any of the aventus types

1632703219951.jpeg

Last edited:
If someone is looking for a nice citrus, this one was cool

i mean I don’t think it’s anything special, but that’s because it’s not what I’m looking for

to me, it’s a nicer bergamot 22

1632956075960.jpeg
I have this one and Sel D’argent and they’re both solid

I was kinda disappointed when I bought the cedrat from Le labo. I love the fragrance but, I didn’t realize that the city exclusives are pre-made. Only the mainline fragrances are made to order at the store. Looks I’ll have to wait till I cop another 13 to get the full Le labo experience.

I have this one and Sel D’argent and they’re both solid

yea have a sample of that one too.. I’m looking for more of an aquatic, so that might be more of what I’m looking

If I was going with a citrus, I’d go with that mile high I posted above.. More unique

Yea sedley isn’t for me..

not that’s it’s bad, but it reminds me of either a soap, deodorant and/or cologne my uncle wore while I grew up

took me literally a sec to be reminded of him when getting a chance to get my noise on it again

it’s a nicer version obviously but it’s definitely that, whatever that was

id recommend etat libre d'orange you or someone like you before I would recommend that, since they’re kinda similar.. but as far as PDM it’s easily greenley then percival for summer/high heat (greenley for night and percival for daytime/chilling)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom