Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

bumping for any new dads from October.... 

congrats and welcome to the team...  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
whats up NT dads... what yall getting your kids for christmas? do yall do something special for their first christmas?

Bought her
-Despicable Me 2
-Huge princess coloring and writing pack from the Disney Store.
Other than that I'm thinking shoes and clothes

Got my 2 year old a Nabi in November.....was gonna hold off until Christmas but I couldn't resist and went ahead and gave it to her early 
laugh.gif
 she loves that damn thing 

got her some outfits.......ima try to find a couple toys she might like and either a pair of timbs or uggs 
tongue.gif

Happy Holidays to everyone!  

Especially to the father's making a difference to their kids' lives-much props goes out to you sirs!!

whats up NT dads... what yall getting your kids for christmas? do yall do something special for their first christmas?
This is a first for me so I'm unsure about this myself..I'm just thinking clothes and some more toys for the tub.. he's gonna be 9mo what do you really get kids that young.
Bought her
-Despicable Me 2
-Huge princess coloring and writing pack from the Disney Store.
Other than that I'm thinking shoes and clothes
pimp.gif

Just saw this thread while browsing general.

I have a 10 month old babygirl, life def changed for me....but for the better ofcourse.
Grats brah.. son is just a little younger than your daughter.

Life took a 180.. changed spending habits.. and makes you want to do everything better for them.

pimp.gif

Twins?

That must have been really hard early on as first time parents 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ to be honest it wasn't that bad when they were babies. When they say terrible twos they mean it. Lol. When they are up and running is when things get interesting.

^ to be honest it wasn't that bad when they were babies. When they say terrible twos they mean it. Lol. When they are up and running is when things get interesting.
Son started crawling I know that feel of easier when he was a baby 
mean.gif

Breast feeding must have been impossible 
nerd.gif

I liked it better when I can just lay him down on the bed and go downstairs and grab stuff for a minute.. can't do that now.

Everyone has also mentioned terrible twos 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom