Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Stride Rites at the very beginning. Got make sure that they're walking correctly before anything.

Target Cat & Jack for him now that he's good to go.

For my 3 year old and my 11 month old i have a 30 dollar limit on their shoes. Cost more then that and not worth it. Even 30 is probably overkill if I were to be honest.

i have friends text me from the ES in oregon and i buy stuff a size or two bigger and keep em on the shelf until they fit. either that or buy on discount code on top of clearance price.

Got my boy his first pair of shoes

39761504-09F0-42A6-BA12-3F6E7264E7C8.jpeg

Boy thiccc haha. My lil guy is 15 months now and walking/running everywhere so ive had to actually starr buying him shoes. Got him some Laney Vs, Infrared 6s, and some adidas eqts.... his favorite pair of shoes are these jesus like sandals tho of course haha he like havin his toes be able to breathe. Cant blame him, id wear slides everyday if i could.
20181007_162909.jpg

You guys on FB? I deactivated mine like back in '11 .. anyway my baby girl is in this smile contest for her dentist and most likes gets a weekend getaway at a hot springs.

We were up but down big time now, so I guess I gotta fire my FB back up and try to muster some likes

If you have FB could you do a us a solid and click the FB post in the spoiler, find & like her pic? (Included a pic so you know which is her)

Edit: Thank you to those who voted

Last edited:
Had to scold my son (21 months) for a tantrum today. He stopped his crying and went into that ‘hold back the cries’ breathing.

Felt bad for me and him as I saw myself become like my dad.

Help me out, fellow fathers. This is my first child. I’m old. I know tantrums will happen again and again. It gets better, right?

It may very well get worse before it gets better

When my kids throw tantrums, sometimes I yell, sometimes sometimes I don’t, I won’t do it for long and just may end up ignoring them until they’re done

If it’s because they want something they can’t have I give them a firm no, tell them why, and just let it run it’s course

Had to scold my son (21 months) for a tantrum today. He stopped his crying and went into that ‘hold back the cries’ breathing.

Help me out, fellow fathers. This is my first child. I’m old. I know tantrums will happen again and again. It gets better, right?

It will get worse I say. lol. I have a 14 month old and he throws tantrums like crazy. I have to remind myself that this is his way of expressing himself of something he wants or needs. Luckily he knows sign language but if he isnt getting what he wants fast enough...its like WW3 with him. Also now he is going through this whole screaming at the top of lungs phase smh.

I think the main reason kids throw tantrums is becasue they are still learning to communicate effectively to you. If you never had patience before, a toddler will definitely teach you some. lol The main thing is being consistent. You and your spouse or significant other have to be on the same page as far as what he can and cannot do and also give the same reaction for all of the tantrums (whichever method you choose)

It only gets better if you dont pay attention to it. Let them cry, until they learn that acting up/crying doesnt work. Behaviors are learned so depending on how you raise them, that's how theyll be.

My first born and second kid does that, my wife still freaks out when they hold their breath back...yells at them like "BREATH" Lol

Congrats to all the first time father's and all the dad's with newborns
Been a minute since I posted in here but this is something all of us will or have experienced

Found out last night my 13yr old has been texting with girls about having sex
Told him not to get caught up with the stuff other kids his age are doing but he didn't listen
Thinking about taking him off the football team to let him know how serious that crap is

exactly. if you cave to a tantrum they eventually learn that crying/whining/throwing a fit is the way to get what they want, and it can become a ploy.

Been a minute since I posted in here but this is something all of us will or have experienced

Told him not to get caught up with the stuff other kids his age are doing but he didn't listen
Thinking about taking him off the football team to let him know how serious that crap is
If it's not too much to ask, keep us updated man.

Are you offering alternatives to sex for him? Hard to ignore the physical wants completely...You remember 13 bruh...wind blows and you're horny.

Show him a STD powerpoint.

Scariest thing in the world being responsible for a tiny human.
Im in there with this dad life fellas
41 weeks. Emergency c section. She came out cool as a cucumber. Only hear her fuss when shes being messed with other than that she mad cool.
Almost had a John Q moment with the nurses not letting me see my wife during c section.

Real talk if you dont love your woman more after watching them go through labor like that. You dont love her at all (sorry to be general like that)
Soraya Philena
20181018_012124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom