Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Slight rant:
I can't stand parents who don’t control their kids. Went to my kids back to school night and they let the kids play while the parents talk to the teachers. My son was doodling on their little board thing and this rambunctious three year old boy was running and screaming all over the place. (I knew he would be trouble when his mom left him strapped in the stroller and he was dragging it across the floor) (he's super tall) At any rate, he comes over to my son (only a year old) and snatches his writing utensil out his hand and lowkey shoves him out the way. My natural reactive instincts had me snatch it back from him and give it to my son. I was so pissed because the mom just let him do anything and didn’t try to intervene at all. I get it, boys are all over the place but you can't just let your kid do anything especially bully other kids.

Slight rant:
I can't stand parents who don’t control their kids. Went to my kids back to school night and they let the kids play while the parents talk to the teachers. My son was doodling on their little board thing and this rambunctious three year old boy was running and screaming all over the place. (I knew he would be trouble when his mom left him strapped in the stroller and he was dragging it across the floor) (he's super tall) At any rate, he comes over to my son (only a year old) and snatches his writing utensil out his hand and lowkey shoves him out the way. My natural reactive instincts had me snatch it back from him and give it to my son. I was so pissed because the mom just let him do anything and didn’t try to intervene at all. I get it, boys are all over the place but you can't just let your kid do anything especially bully other kids.
For real... Kids lack courtesy and mindfulness. They usually get it from their parents. Entitled ***. Parents Mess around and get smacked lol

For real... Kids lack courtesy and mindfulness. They usually get it from their parents. Entitled ***. Parents Mess around and get smacked lol

What's crazy is the mom was super mellow and i think old too like at least 43 and kept talking to him in this low relaxed tone while he's turning the F*** up. Karma got him as he ran into a bookcase after taking a stuffed animal from a kid and running without looking.

Ya we took our daughter to a kids play area last week. Tons of blocks everywhere. Our daughter goes and plays in an area near another kid about 4 or 5. Starts playing with the blocks and the other girl just starts crying that they’re all her blocks. My wife is watching them both and sees the little girl get up and go around a barrier away from her parents. My wife followed and saw the little girl pulling our daughters arm. I was throwing away some trash and heard my wife saying no loudly. Ran over and she told me what happened, the kids stupid parents come over and say no oh she’s a baby with that stupid Asian smile. I was heated. After that we kept seeing that kid eyeing our daughter and somehow was always around her after that. Both of us were like hawks just watching. Her stupid parents were on their phones.

What's crazy is the mom was super mellow and i think old too like at least 43 and kept talking to him in this low relaxed tone while he's turning the F*** up. Karma got him as he ran into a bookcase after taking a stuffed animal from a kid and running without looking.

That’s that new “parenting”. Infuriating :angry:

Meanwhile I’ve completely mastered the death stare. I’m hitting everyone’s kids wit it :lol:

my wife used to get nuts at the playground if there were outta control kids. she be saying stuff real loud like “where’s this kid’s mom?” “stay away from that kid if they don’t play nice”.

my son complained that there was this kid in preschool who was really mean and i just brushed it off and tell him stay away from the kid. one day i go to drop him off and he says there’s the mean kid daddy. i tell him to ignore and we head to his cubby. this kid sees my son and says real loud don’t come by us because we all hate you. so i look at my son and say real loud “you want me to punch his face right now? i’ll walk right over and crack his head open” my son says no daddy and the mean kid is terrified and runs away. the next day i drop off my son, the mean kid says hi kaleb! come play with us :lol:

my wife used to get nuts at the playground if there were outta control kids. she be saying stuff real loud like “where’s this kid’s mom?” “stay away from that kid if they don’t play nice”.

my son complained that there was this kid in preschool who was really mean and i just brushed it off and tell him stay away from the kid. one day i go to drop him off and he says there’s the mean kid daddy. i tell him to ignore and we head to his cubby. this kid sees my son and says real loud don’t come by us because we all hate you. so i look at my son and say real loud “you want me to punch his face right now? i’ll walk right over and crack his head open” my son says no daddy and the mean kid is terrified and runs away. the next day i drop off my son, the mean kid says hi kaleb! come play with us :lol:

lmfao!!! GOLD!

I'm your wife though...my favorite line is "Whose baby is this?"

and my husband would say some stuff like what you said lol. He has a napolean complex anyways. lol

My wife and I are expecting our first and I couldn’t be any more excited. There’s something about seeing a baby inside your wife that turns a switch on inside of you. She’s only 10 weeks pregnant but I feel like I’m already making huge strides with responsibility

Congrats. I’m right there with you with my wife entering her second trimester. Baby girl coming here.

Ya we took our daughter to a kids play area last week. Tons of blocks everywhere. Our daughter goes and plays in an area near another kid about 4 or 5. Starts playing with the blocks and the other girl just starts crying that they’re all her blocks. My wife is watching them both and sees the little girl get up and go around a barrier away from her parents. My wife followed and saw the little girl pulling our daughters arm. I was throwing away some trash and heard my wife saying no loudly. Ran over and she told me what happened, the kids stupid parents come over and say no oh she’s a baby with that stupid Asian smile. I was heated. After that we kept seeing that kid eyeing our daughter and somehow was always around her after that. Both of us were like hawks just watching. Her stupid parents were on their phones.

thats the problem with this generation nowadays. Everyone is more focused on their phone than their child. My mom be doing that sh*t too and i hate it. Makes me not want to bring him over

My daughter since she was born was drinking Similac Pro Advance Non-GMO... Never had any problems

I use to get it off amazon, they had the 3 pack for like $80 which was steal(when amazon ran the promotion)... I would order on my account and my girl would order on her account... Those big 6 cans would last a long time

Update on my son and the sex messages
My wife took his word for it that he didn't send them
Supposedly he sent them to this girl
The girl sent the messages to one of his friends, who sent it to another friend
The second friends mom saw the messages and sent them to my wife saying my son sent them to the girl

Been telling my son about his "friends" and and some of the things they do
If this scenario is true here's what should have happened
The first kid that got the screenshot should have sent it to my son to show him that the girl is sending out screenshots of their messages
Instead he sends them to another kid

The second kid could have easily sent them to my son and told his mom he didn't send the messages and he doesn't know who sent the girl the messages
Instead he put my sons name in it

We took my sons phone and tablet
No fortnite or PS4
Can only play Xbox 360 or Wii
No earbuds or headphones while on the laptop doing his homework
Didn't let him go to the annual sleepover/birthday party in our old neighborhood he and his baby brother always go to

The second friends mom saw the messages and sent them to my wife saying my son sent them to the girl

The first kid that got the screenshot should have sent it to my son to show him that the girl is sending out screenshots of their messages

The second kid could have easily sent them to my son and told his mom he didn't send the messages and he doesn't know who sent the girl the messages

No fortnite or PS4
Didn't let him go to the annual sleepover/birthday party in our old neighborhood he and his baby brother always go to

why did you allow him to play Xbox but no ps4? why not restrict all video games?

No fortnite or PS4
How old ure son? Boys gon be boys mayne.
Liked how you still gave him mercy with Xbox. It’s a dad thing. But yeah, in regards to friends.. U can’t really force em who to hang out with. They are responsible for their own doings imo and not because of what their friends do. My son has uncles and cousins that involve themselves with banging. Found my son sporting the blue rag one day. His mom whupped him lol
I Checked him real quick on reality from life behind the walls and death. It’s implanted from constant reminders. I know I can’t control his actions but I can plant seeds to where he makes the right decision. Toughest part of fatherhood when they make that transition to men

Raising a diva :sick:

IMG_8047.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

She'll be 7 in February.

The pink winnie the pooh bear that's all stitched up was a gift from my cousin on the day of birth.

Her very first doll.

I actually walked my cousin down the isle at her wedding.

That bears nose has been chewed on for years.

Been through everything, but she won't let it go.

Nicknamed Pinky.

I find it funny how protective of that damn bear I am and it's only because it means so much to her.

^^ oh man! that first pic got me dude!

She really is a diva! LOL

but it's cool, because since you treat her so good, it raises the bar for her expectations for men. she won't be dating no punk, feel me?

you good man, as long as she don't pull no diva sh*t with you... LOL

Back
Top Bottom