Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

solewoman solewoman

Ummm.... good luck lmfao

Screenshot_20190425-185753_Instagram.jpg

solewoman solewoman

Ummm.... good luck lmfao

Screenshot_20190425-185753_Instagram.jpg

Lmfaoooo Awww!!! He’s so cute.

Welp mine didn’t smile in 5/5 photos. He wanted to take his basketball this morning so I was hoping that would help. His teacher said every time they tried to give it to him he yelled “I don’t want it”. And threw it back... next year I’m going up to the school on picture day lol

school pictures are a such a ripoff in my opinion

and it's a crapshoot when they're so young

hire someone to take photos for you

the school my kindergartner goes to has picture day twice a school year

we filled out the form to buy some for the fall pictures, they sent home samples for the spring photos and ended up buying some of those as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

With there being so many good photographers out there, and the fact that you take photos all the time of your kids school photos really are overrated.

Have any of you experienced paranormal activities with your children?

My daughter this morning said "Daddy, ugly gone." I then asked "Where did ugly go?" she replied, "Out the door"

She said this the other night coming from dinner saying "Daddy, look. Ugly" And she was looking toward the ceiling of our carport.

Yeah bruh. But that’s normal in my household.

Hail Satan.

We named our son, Nolan. Only name we could really agree on. We wanted something not too popilar, but not too crazy.

I thought it was going to be hard with the name picking with the wife, but surprisingly it wasnt.

Aylin
Ayla
Alvin

My name and my wifes name start with an A as well...lol

Got these for my 2 year old daughter because she kept saying she wanted shoes like mine whenever I wore concords. They are really nice. She loves them and wants to wear them all the time. She came back from school yesterday and got them all muddy and I couldn't resist immediately cleaning them up with Jason Markk. Being a dad is the best.

20190427_144141.jpg

Yours in pre-school or day care? Endlessly sick. My son has had something at least once a month, if not more, for each month he's been in school since Sept. He then gives it to sister so this cycle is lovely.

Every year about 3 times both girls get to the coughing. Found out it's just allergies/sinuses draining irritating their throats. A lil bit of Brominiphir (or something lol) and some Zyrtec and a bit of time and they good

Yours in pre-school or day care? Endlessly sick..
:lol: i know that feel. i can't believe we're gonna do that all over again. one time my wife texted me that we were going to have to pick up my son because he threw up. this was like a few days after i had to take off from work for 3 days because he had a fever. so my phone rings and i answered without looking and said "are you effing serious? they're sending him home again?!" it was the director of the day care on the phone and not my wife :lol: my son got sick about once a month for the first year starting from about 4 months old.

damn my wife may need a job were dreading daycare

We had a nanny, but put ours into a pre-school/day care at 18 months. We were nervous too, but just make sure you find a really good one that you are confident to leave your kid at. Now I think it's way better for them than staying at home with mom or nanny. They get so much out of the socialization and the activities. My kid loves it.

we were good friends with the parents of my son's best friend in daycare. when the mom gave birth to their second, they hired a nanny because it was cheaper than sending both to the daycare :lol:
they ended up stealing the son's best teacher from daycare to be their nanny. she would watch the kids even when they got sick.

Back
Top Bottom