Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

[COLOR=#red]As soon as I get off work today I get to pick up my son from his grandma's, take him to his baseball practice, and coach him and his team... I look forward to seeing him everyday, one of the best parts of it.

All the NT Fathers FTW. :nthat:[/COLOR]

thinking about getting my 7year old son a puppy.. i just think he needs a ride or die homey

Go for it..Got my son his puppy when he was 2..He's 5 now and when he comes home from Kindergarten he tells the dog about his day before dad and mom..

took my daughter to get her shots for middle school... i thought it was gonna be 1 shot, but it was 4 :wow: ....

thinking about getting my 7year old son a puppy.. i just think he needs a ride or die homey
before anything make sure yall got time to spend with the puppy during the day.. A puppy especially needs attention and someone there to guide em and teach them.. If you guys don't I'd suggest not getting one cause they're a lot of work and require a lot of time and patience. If you do decide maybe rescue a dog from a shelter or find rescue groups in your area.. A lot of those dogs are already trained really well.

If I can go back in time I'd went for an already trained dog > puppy and having to potty training, walk on leash, not nibbling on furniture.. They're a lot of work :lol:

Last edited:
before anything make sure yall got time to spend with the puppy during the day.. A puppy especially needs attention and someone there to guide em and teach them.. If you guys don't I'd suggest not getting one cause they're a lot of work and require a lot of time and patience. If you do decide maybe rescue a dog from a shelter or find rescue groups in your area.. A lot of those dogs are already trained really well.

If I can go back in time I'd went for an already trained dog > puppy and having to potty training, walk on leash, not nibbling on furniture.. They're a lot of work :lol:
damn really? we have been looking at shelters also...

damn really? we have been looking at shelters also...
Yeah man, get a young dog maybe a year or so old.. And most if not all of the sheltered and rescue dogs are cut so you don't have to do it.. Just find a dog already trained is all I am going to say :lol:

Last edited:
i was leaning towards that, but the wifey has this awww look at the little puppy thing going on...
the price of kids shoes :smh:.... my son def knows what kind of shoes he wants... jordans, griffey's, and lebrons...
We got these griffey's for him in Feb for his birthday. All his kicks turn it like this
View media item 560770

Last edited:
Proud father of a 4 year old checking in.

::nthat: to all those fathers for staying in their kids lives. Staying and raising your child like a REAL man.

peep the blog down below

Last edited:
my dad died of cancer last year I decided to start some new traditions in my family. Doing a 5k/10k every year to pay tribute to the man and help raise $ for a good cause.

Happy late Bday to your kid...
we took the kids hiking.. my son (7) started taking this complicated trail, so i asked him "son, why are you making it so complicated, there is a easier path right here"... "daddy, Im a man, thats what we're supposed to do" :lol: alright, do your thing...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom