Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

I get your point man...

He should suffer alot, but don't throw your life away for that MF.

Crazy thing is I can't even though I want to his bond is a million dollars dude will never see the light of day. I'd have to break into jail to kill him and trust me it came across my mind.

Man I had trouble finishing your story man that just hurts reading it and seeing those photos. I'm deeply sorry.

I wish you peace in these times man.

Thanks brethren I just wanted to post this because I know there are other dads out there forced into co-parenting because their BM is nuts or things just didn't work out. When she moves on I'm telling y'all sit down with whatever dude she has around, have that man to man talk, put fear in them. Don't be passive thinking it may start drama etc. F that! THAT MAN NEEDS TO KNOW your serious about your kid. It's YOUR RIGHT to have complete knowledge over who is around your child.

Last edited:
I didn't need to read that.

Theres nothing I can say right now, but just know this is a good place to let out your frustrations.

Literally all ears.

Feel your pain fam
My close friend husband did that to his daughter around the same age

Texas native here and the serious about capitol murder.

Idl dont understand the logic these men have .

My condolences

Man that's crazy :smh:

I'm so sorry to hear this.

My condolences.

I hope justice is served for dude. But you must not do anything stupid.... i know, easier said than done.

Stay strong NT brother. We all here for you my man.

RIP

He is facing capital murder in Texas however I don't want him to get the death penalty. He shouldn't get to go out easy and calm after violently throwing my daughter and leaving her in her crib unresponse for 6 hours before calling the cops. Not to mention picking up the phone for me 2 times and lying to me calmly telling me she had a seizure from a fever and that she will be fine. He needs to spend 60 years in gen pop. Not 10 years in isolation on death row until he gets to go to sleep peacefully F that.

:frown:

can't even imagine fam. Stay strong.

donovandoesit donovandoesit .... the saddest thing I've read in a while ... it ripped me up inside ...... oh my God...
my Deepest condolences to you ..... and the family .... I am sorry you have to go through this.... please stay strong man.... the best u can...
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

oh my god brother, i am truly sorry and i cant imagine the pain.

im sorry for the pain olivia had to go through, and please know we are all here for you fam.

edit - just read the article :frown:

Last edited:
My heart hurts for you. My deepest condolences to you and your family. We will definitely be keeping you in our prayers. :frown:

Aw man. [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Got tears in my eyes. I wanna hurt dude for you fam. :smh:

The **** is wrong with ******?

RIP to your beautiful girl man. What's this piece of ****'s name?

Last edited:
I hope that grimey scummy ***** *** *** *** piece of **** die a slow painful death at the hands of another inmate. **** broke my heart for real, he doesn't deserve the death penalty but he also doesn't deserve to live a long life behind bars. That ***** needs to suffer. I don't even know what to say bro, we here for u if u need to talk.

wow wtf
mean.gif
..my deepest condolences, cant imagine what youre going thru, prayers for you bro 
frown.gif

Prayers out to you and your daughter.

One thing for sure, it doesn't matter what race or ethnicity you are in the pen. Everyone is innocent, but anyone with any history with children is a no no... :smh: :x :stoneface:

RIP Olivia :frown:

donovandoesit donovandoesit

This hit home to me because 20 years ago, my cousin had to bury her 3 y/o son because her bf at the time killed my baby cousin Angel :frown: To this day it hurts.

I hope you find peace brother

Last edited:
Do y'all send your kids to public or private school ?

My son goes to private school..And he gets to go for free..We get the EdChoice voucher here in OH because the school district we live in has a grade of D, so it does't matter that we're not low income..I'm pretty sure most states offer vouchers if you just do some research..We get $5000 a year covered by the state for him to go to private school..

RIP to little Olivia..Can't even imagine the pain you're going through..It's unimaginable and heart breaking..

Last edited:
donovandoesit donovandoesit

RIP Olivia.

I can't imagine what you're going through bro. No parent should ever bury their child.

I hope karma takes care of that scumbag, death penalty is too kind for him.

thoughts and prayers are with you brother......

Rest easy towards your little one my man. Hopefully one day you can find a good woman to make another with. Stay strong!

what did yall do when they pull this stunt...i havent got there yet with mines but ive decided im gonna let her lay there while we are in private area. (home, grandparents, etc..) 

but then what do you do when they pull it in public?
I use to step over my daughter like AI over Lue at home, in public I'd try to ignore her but at times she didn't immediately follow so I couldn't just walk away but had to go get her a few times.

Back
Top Bottom