Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

**** **cm my bad lol.

i remember with my daughter they gave us diapers and a few pacifiers but this time ima get that second set :pimp:

Welp fellas, gonna pop the question and make the family official. Got my girls ring sized up and she even picked out exactly what she wanted. Made everything even easier for me. Now just gotta plan how to do it. My girl mentioned she wanted the family there so I'm thinking picnic proposal and having her family and a photographer close by to witness it all. Summit in vegas for my bachelor party? :nerd:

Welp fellas, gonna pop the question and make the family official. Got my girls ring sized up and she even picked out exactly what she wanted. Made everything even easier for me. Now just gotta plan how to do it. My girl mentioned she wanted the family there so I'm thinking picnic proposal and having her family and a photographer close by to witness it all. Summit in vegas for my bachelor party? :nerd:

DOWN

Vasectomy Update:
Been a full month and we have been active but been holdin' off on shootin' the club up.

Scar is getting smaller and becoming less of a pain when pinched depending on how I sit. Also feels like my sac is a tad bit bigger lol.

Famliy wise, my two year old is talking more and really getting used to using her words to say what she wants. Common phrases are "I have to pee" and "I want light".
One year old also talks also, mostly "Daddy......*gibberish* Baba" lol

Please help me help my son to get potty trained. The kid is bad as hell btw.

Only says

Batman and No.
boys for some reason are a lil tougher than girls
u gotta just sit him on the pot
no matter how much he cries and says he wants to get up
unless its pee or poop in that potty
he stays on
make it a routine
after every meal
first thing in the morning
after every nap

I know it's early but I think it's time to start potty training my 1yr old. She's pullin' off her pampers and we already use the pot first thing when she wakes up. That and she's getting bigger so pampers/box is getting smaller. Tired of buying em man lol

bro when my kid didn't need diapers anymore made me feel like rocky on top the steps in philly.

Rocky-Steps-69289.gif

Put my son on the potty and within 5 minutes he pooped and peed. The excitement and joy on his face was priceless. I think over the weekend mr and my wife can fully potth train him.

I know it's early but I think it's time to start potty training my 1yr old. She's pullin' off her pampers and we already use the pot first thing when she wakes up. That and she's getting bigger so pampers/box is getting smaller. Tired of buying em man lol

Yeah i needa start my daughter soon. Im from brazil and we potty train alot earlier. I was completly out of diapers when i was 2

Yeah i needa start my daughter soon. Im from brazil and we potty train alot earlier. I was completly out of diapers when i was 2

Thats like the max age a kid should be out of diapers tho. I was flossing fruit of the looms at 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom