Along with all the toilet paper
I mean yeah every year they make a big deal
And I tell em it’s ok
Y’all aint gotta do this and do that
But damn I didn’t mean don’t do NOTHING
They a Bunch of lames
Matter of fact let me hurry up and go take the tv remotes
And video game controllers and hide them in my shoe boxes
DAMN family basically just said **** your day dad, we don't give a **** about some made up holiday.

Happy late Father’s Day fellas

My daughter told me happy Father’s Day all day yesterday. She’s such a sweet/sour patch.

My wife know I love physical photo albums so she put together a really dope one. Lowkey I’m sleep with at least one of the kids in my arms 45% of the time.

One of the greatest joys in earlier fatherhood is finding a way to steal a nap.

Father's Day ended up with my boy getting a 'shopping spree' at Buy Buy Baby and taking care of my daughter who caught a fever and threw up on me while ordering lunch.

Dad life.

Son is going to eat rice cereal today and my daughter still had a 102 fever as of this morning. :frown: I hate when the kids are sick.

my man nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :lol:
i guess it be like that when they get older.

yesterday i woke up early and cooked breakfast. my wife wanted to buy me some fancy take out but i told her i’d rather eat a pile of bacon and links so that’s what we had. then my son gave me this painting he and my wife made. it even has my baby’s handprint.
F3258E56-6794-4844-A4CD-EF1A46FF442E.jpeg

then my wife told me to grab burgers from my favorite spot.
3E9E178E-C990-4E1A-A49F-61026D3DEC87.jpeg

after that i got to take a nap. and then i sliced up some old fish from the freezer and we went to feed them to the barracudas and jacks in the pond across the street. capped it off with a big dinner and dessert at my mom’s.

nothing crazy. just a simple and perfect day.

My baby girl turns 3 today fellas. I was recounting to my wife last night how around midnight her contractions started but she was arguing with me that she was just having a “cramp” and didn’t need to go to the hospital. It’s crazy how time really does fly as a father now.

Tough summer so far. Son is Pissed off at HS football coach cause he moved him to TE... he’s already 6’1 215..
lil homie wants to play LB. soph practicing with varsity. Told him chill and shine when they actually get pads and smash...and worry on passing summer school 1st smh.

Daughter & wife got into situation at nail salon place. Owner assumed she was going to run out after she was waiting for wife in sitting area after she was done. Wifey flipped out demanding owner to apologize which he did. And he also offered to do free nail sessions when ever. I just got back in town ready to light up salon with shells during closing.... But imma chill.

Happy belated Father’s Day :nthat:

It ain't cheap but if your child has eczema or psoriasis related ailments its undefeated...

Screenshot_20190617-065959_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Fellas don't buy that lotion on Amazon
The manufacturer sells that lotion directly to the consumer for half the price of what people sell it for on Amazon
You can get two bottles for less than that one bottle
Screenshot_20190618-134534.png

You told him right, he's gotta outshine whoever is already playing LB to change his coach mind. For his size sounds like he physically fits better as a TE for a high school team. Went through the same thing when I was in school. wanted to be a running back but was "too tall" and couldn't get my shoulders down low enough to convince the coach so he made me play DL.

Man, my wife woulda tossed that place upside down then rightside up and back upside down again

Went through the same thing when I was in school. wanted to be a running back but was "too tall" and couldn't get my shoulders down low enough to convince the coach so he made me play DL.
Played Nose in college. Wanted to be a RB as well but said I was too tall. Went from 235 to 310 in one year To fit more into the position. I know what he’s going through, I just don’t want him to quit.

Funny how they didn’t tell me about the incident til a week later at the nail shop. Gona pay a visit Friday. Wifey and daughter begging me not to go but I promise them ittl be a peaceful one :smile:

Happy belated Father’s Day fellas. I wanted some new shades, instead I ended up buying my son new joycons for his switch because his stopped working :lol:

Played Nose in college. Wanted to be a RB as well but said I was too tall. Went from 235 to 310 in one year To fit more into the position. I know what he’s going through, I just don’t want him to quit.

Funny how they didn’t tell me about the incident til a week later at the nail shop. Gona pay a visit Friday. Wifey and daughter begging me not to go but I promise them ittl be a peaceful one :smile:

Yea, if he could keep pushing through this lil hardship he'll see the payoff is worth it all.

Be careful fam, don't want to see any of us on the news.
My wife had an issue with a dude at a Boston Market once, drove up there had a calm sit down with dude and ended up realizing I knew some of his peoples on his dad side back in GA and that made him want to squash the whole thing. Wifey wanted me to whup his butt but when I got there and realized dude was like 60+ yrs old I couldn't do that lol

Took my daughter to her first real concert. Drove to Alabama to see Twenty-One PIlots.

I quote “this is the best night of my life, daddy!”

She came out of her shell last night.

I never seen a production like that ever! One of the best concerts I’ve been to.

58ECF7C6-1120-442B-968A-054EC0A01813.jpeg

F0EED312-FD61-4C30-9E88-339FDEE5A836.jpeg

FD50A04A-5BF3-413B-9912-347DFF8369E8.jpeg

7A8363D0-0977-4B78-BC7F-AB08C88E710D.jpeg

2B4A8326-514C-4CA2-A105-2070D2418CAB.jpeg

Attachments

• E9FA3071-2DD7-4157-AAFB-17A494E73617.jpeg
    E9FA3071-2DD7-4157-AAFB-17A494E73617.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
My 19 month old son refuses to talk...Like say anything at all whatsoever.

At 8 months he was saying Apple...and then he just stopped. That was it.

This is beyond stressing me out right now. Already went through this with my daughter but when my son came, he seemed way more responsive and was able to comprehend things very quickly. He hit his milestones much earlier than she did. And now we're at a wall. His comprehension is still growing (though he's a hardheaded mofo) but the kid just refuses to talk. Only reason this hasn't driven me up the wall yet is because I can tell he's understanding words...but it's time to start spitting them back out.
So homie must have got the memo that daddy was stressing cuz he's been a babbling and echoing monster lately. Big relief.

Took my daughter to her first real concert. Drove to Alabama to see Twenty-One PIlots.

I quote “this is the best night of my life, daddy!”

She came out of her shell last night.

I never seen a production like that ever! One of the best concerts I’ve been to.

58ECF7C6-1120-442B-968A-054EC0A01813.jpeg

F0EED312-FD61-4C30-9E88-339FDEE5A836.jpeg

FD50A04A-5BF3-413B-9912-347DFF8369E8.jpeg

7A8363D0-0977-4B78-BC7F-AB08C88E710D.jpeg

2B4A8326-514C-4CA2-A105-2070D2418CAB.jpeg
I love seeing black men with their daughters
**** brings a damn tear to my eye
Continue raising a queen man
Salute!!!

Saw a posting at work, might try to sign my 4yr old to cheerleading for this lil youth team
It's only $60 so would be nothing financially, only draw back is my 3yr old won't be able to participate too since she's just too young. So I'm looking now for some other options that they can both do.

Saw a posting at work, might try to sign my 4yr old to cheerleading for this lil youth team
It's only $60 so would be nothing financially, only draw back is my 3yr old won't be able to participate too since she's just too young. So I'm looking now for some other options that they can both do.

Gymnastic? Or Swimming?

Got my 4 year old in swimming, baseball and soccer for the summer. Lil man just gotta watch sister do all this stuff thougb. He could have signed up for swimming but his age required the parents to be in the pool and that would leave my 4 year old unsupervised.

Back
Top Bottom