Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Happy 1st birthday

Attachments

• 20191006_124025.jpg
    20191006_124025.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 93
NT family question

Did y’all get y’all lady a push gift ? I wasn’t with it prior to birth but after a whole pregnancy and seeing the birth and seeing the work women deal with nursing it’s the least I could do cuz man this whole process is a lot of women.

Did y’all do push gifts, she’s given me ideas to what she want but def wanna hear any suggestions if y’all have any

NT family question

Did y’all get y’all lady a push gift ? I wasn’t with it prior to birth but after a whole pregnancy and seeing the birth and seeing the work women deal with nursing it’s the least I could do cuz man this whole process is a lot of women.

Did y’all do push gifts, she’s given me ideas to what she want but def wanna hear any suggestions if y’all have any

Get her an Apple Watch so she can see that her heart rate is trippen and she needs to calm down.

My girl wanted one too but didn’t happen. I told her I have a gift for her that she will be taking care of for at least the next 18 years.

Fozz Fozz when it came time for my son I just put him in football to see if he'll like it. Now Ill ask him about other sports since he's older. Ill give my opinion to him because I know hes good at certain sports. He's been playing football since he was 5. Just finished 8th grade ball. But hes to a point he just wanna play video games & thats not gonna fly

my wife and i always ask. my son declined soccer and baseball. he did a practice judo class and got to sit out of the sparring exercises then he agreed to 6 months and from the next class, he had to do sparring exercises and he hated it. when he cried in class the other night, i almost wanted to pull him out but we had a talk after and he’s still in it. here’s my kid on offense. i hope he sticks with it.
084D90A8-820B-47E0-BC2E-30B4CD3560DF.jpeg

Yo son don't want no smoke.

IMG_8496.jpg
IMG_8500.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg

She gave me 3 beautiful kids but she became a land whale. Just had no attraction to her anymore. About 2 weeks ago I was driving & saw her carrying our heavy *** toddler because she doesn't have a stroller lol. We were together 15 years not 20. Tips for guys don't marry a woman your age, by the time you're 30 she'll look like your mother in law.

She gave me 3 beautiful kids but she became a land whale. Just had no attraction to her anymore. About 2 weeks ago I was driving & saw her carrying our heavy *** toddler because she doesn't have a stroller lol. We were together 15 years not 20. Tips for guys don't marry a woman your age, by the time you're 30 she'll look like your mother in law.

Why you ain't buy her a stroller bruh?

Did you just abandon 3 kids AND drive past your struggling baby momma :lol:

That's cold.

Bruh.....

NT family question

that some new age millennial stuff? Never did that, but then again it was like 9 years ago.

i told my wife i was going to buy her a chanel bag for her push gift but she got an epidural so i downgraded it to a jansport backpack.

So what are you going to do when your young thing turns 30? Age is inevitable

Insensitive.

instead of being rude have you tried to Help and motivate her to get back in shape. Weight loss after children is extremely difficult but definitely doable. Partner support goes a very long way.

Lol I hope those babies are wearing headgear just to get accustomed. I’ll be damned if my son is sparring anyone before his teenage years. Just not worth it at all unless you gotta ur gold glove s candidate or something

Back
Top Bottom