Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 9 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 10 goes up TONIGHT at 11pm est

As stated in my previous tournament, you will only be allowed to pick a team once in niketalk tournaments that areorganized by me. THE ONLY ONES THAT COUNT FOR POWER RANKINGS. Meaning if you pick the Patriots in the last tournament, you wont be allowed to pick them in anyother tournament this year. i will have a list, so theres no point in attempting to mess around. this way people wont always be running with their best /favorite team. The true champ will emerge.

Make sure you look at the previous posts to make sure your team wasnt taken.

8 AFC TEAMS and 8 NFC TEAMS

If the above rules are ignored, you will be skipped!!!

THIS IS A SIM-TOURNAMENT

In-Game Rules:

IF YOU DISCONNECT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS WHOEVER WON THE COIN FLIP AND WHAT HE CHOSE STAYS THE SAME, SO IF YOU KICKED BEFORE THE DISCONNECT YOU WILL KICK ONTHE RESTART

*In case of d/c make sure you have a way to communicate w/your opponent (XBL Mic,AIM, etc...)

***UPDATED RULE*** 4TH DOWN -
Nogoing for it on 4th down until the 4th quarter (and only if you are losing)... You are also allowed to go for it inside/on your opponents 3 yard line)

ONSIDE KICK - there are no onside kicks until 4th quarter or if leading (Ifyou are leading you cannot kick onsides)

GOALINE FORMATIONS - You may only run goal line in the redzone, or 3rd/4th and short

PUNT FORMATIONS - you may not use any type of punt return formation as a defense

SUBS - No putting Offensive players on Defense and vice versa.

***NEW RULE*** ROCKET CATCHING IS BANNED. This isnt a ban on user catching, this is a ban on manual curls in which the receiverjumps straight up to catch the ball. Theres a difference between turning around for a jump ball and a rocket catch. i will need to see at least 2 rocketcatches uploaded through the highlights, or some other way, to DQ a player.

GLITCHING - Glitching of any kind will not be allowed atall
*D/C Glitch (any of them)
*Lag (no lagging on kickoffs/FG's)
*Direct Snap Glitch
*Full House Motion Glitch

BANNED PLAYS:
*Direct Snap (Tampa Bay Playbook)

BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES: go to internet/online options, input your email address andhave your Madden stats sent to it.

YOU MUST POST THE RESULTS OF YOUR GAME IN ORDER TO ADVANCE

Last Update: MAR 12 16:27am EST
24yyg45.jpg

1. 84jordan03 - userpick22 - Steelers
2. that kid daniel - sole 704 - Titans
3. dam itz lou - istaybeasting87 - Eagles
4. cragmatic - xwolverinex 11 - Cowboys
5. djgtekfrmsanjo - djgtekfrmsanjo - Raiders
6. prime x time - one love 214 - Colts
7. dynasty raider - d nice i3 - Saints
8. jehlers02 - jehlers02 - Cardinals
9. cycovizion - cycovizion - Chargers
10. ichampion - ackeem11 - ********
11. mikey ice 23 - mikey ice 16 - Vikings
12. olvera23 - grassyfeet - Ravens
13. tennhouse2 - flash house - Giants
14. grizztheboss - grizztheboss - Patriots
15. triplethreat0699 - triplethreat04 - Panthers
jjgrt5 - jjgrt 92 - Browns

17. jakecuevas - peppers90jb - Jaguars

red = eliminated
yellow
= advanced to second round
green
= advanced to Conference Championships
blue
= advanced to Super Bowl

Here are the brackets from the last tournaments and the current rankings

[table][tr][td]NT name[/td] [td] GT[/td] [td] Overall[/td] [/tr][tr][td] 84jordan03* [/td] [td] userpick22[/td] [td]335[/td] [/tr][tr][td] dynasty raider**[/td] [td]d nice i3[/td] [td]310[/td] [/tr][tr][td] gully da great[/td] [td]flyyyyy gully[/td] [td]225[/td] [/tr][tr][td] mrmundaynite**[/td] [td] sabih[/td] [td]225[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ichampion[/td] [td] ackeem11[/td] [td]220[/td] [/tr][tr][td] dam itz lou* [/td] [td] iStayBeasting87/lou got you[/td] [td]175[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jordanxi2001/j rain 23*[/td] [td]j rain 23[/td] [td]175[/td] [/tr][tr][td] cycovizion[/td] [td] cycovizion[/td] [td]170[/td] [/tr][tr][td] djgtekfrmsanjo[/td] [td] djgtekfrmsanjo[/td] [td]170[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jehlers02[/td] [td] jehlers02[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td] tennhouse2*[/td] [td]flash house[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td] scuse7[/td] [td] mjr237[/td] [td]125[/td] [/tr][tr][td] leothegod[/td] [td]gnr leothegod[/td] [td]110[/td] [/tr][tr][td] clutch 713 [/td] [td]k o o p a 7 1 3[/td] [td]100[/td] [/tr][tr][td] cragmatic[/td] [td] xwolverinex 11[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td] olvera23[/td] [td] grassyfeet[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jerseymizzle[/td] [td] jerseymizzle[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td] tw3ek[/td] [td] xplicit213/xplicithaze[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td] fraij da 5 11[/td] [td] shotsrangout[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jjgrt5[/td] [td]jjgrt 92[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] mayor of nyc[/td] [td]dta sickamore[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] pushat973[/td] [td]d rugs212[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] ritchdad[/td] [td]air larry david[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] xairmaxinx[/td] [td]sir smash adams[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td] that kid fiasco[/td] [td] iprimet1me[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td] da1uenvy624[/td] [td] da1uenvy[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] grizztheboss[/td] [td] grizztheboss[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] jpzx/rhymefest[/td] [td] jpzxperovich[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] themilliondallarkid[/td] [td] straigtcrack[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] triplethreat0699[/td] [td] triplethreat04[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td] xdoeboix[/td] [td]hbc xdoeboix[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
cant believe this only took 2.5 hrs to fill up.

bracket will go up tomorrow, ill make it when im in class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

eek.gif
cant believe this only took 2.5 hrs to fill up.

bracket will go up tomorrow, ill make it when im in class
laugh.gif
wow user you really got our loyalty
laugh.gif
.. smh at crag tryingto top the king of nt madden tourneys with his "unofficial" attempt
roll.gif

im feeling how most of the big dogs (userpick,dynasty,lou,ichampion,tennhouse, to some degree crag lmao) are in the nfc .... ya'll can duke it out hahah

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

im feeling how most of the big dogs (userpick,dynasty,lou,ichampion,tennhouse, to some degree crag lmao) are in the nfc .... ya'll can duke it out hahah
lol, I won't go too far in any more NT tourney until I've a break from school (haven't had the time to play, and when I do, it shows). The only reason I still play here is that we all need to take a break or two from studying.

look again... im (steelers) are in the AFC

edit: im making the bracket right now

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

look again... im (steelers) are in the AFC

edit: im making the bracket right now

whoops
laugh.gif
and there goes the AFC representative in the superbowl fortourney # 9
roll.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom