Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

is there home field advantage in this game?

if there is, we will need to be sure who gets home first during the playoffs

What happens if the game freezes? Me and tayravage were tied 1-1 with 15 minutes to play in extra time.

Originally Posted by socluis90

What happens if the game freezes? Me and tayravage were tied 1-1 with 15 minutes to play in extra time.
you dont go on over time...thats only for the final

so if it was 1-1 on the 90th minute, then its a tie

Hey, guys in group A, I really hate to do this, but my architecture portfolio is taking longer than I first anticipated. I really hate the fact that I'mholding up the league. You guys can replace me, because I don't want to keep everyone waiting on me. I'm really sorry guys.

Originally Posted by the mandelbrot set

can i step in aztec? i could use his team or a diff one.

Yeah you can step in for him. What is your psn again?

Why is everyone saying Man U. and Barca are unstoppable... I've been beat lots of times with Barca while the other dude is playing with wack teams.

I will be home by 8 pm tonight. Lets say we play at 8:30.

I forgot it was st pattys day yesterday. My bad.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Why is everyone saying Man U. and Barca are unstoppable... I've been beat lots of times with Barca while the other dude is playing with wack teams.
if you have a lot of practice with both teams, and know what they are truly capable of, they ARE unstoppable

I had my boy play me and he used barca and demolished me 8-1...he doesnt chose any other team
laugh.gif

he then chose arsenal and some other teams and was always a close game

anyone have the remaining peoples NT sn so i can, or anyone can send them a pm

other than me and calikicks

Originally Posted by H1GhStar

im still waitin on my opponent, i dont even know who he is?? cuz XXtherocXX drop out..
My bad man. Was at work most of the day and been working on school project. I think wanksta pmed you if not its undercovertruth with rennes.

Back
Top Bottom