Official NT PS3 FIFA09 Champions League Tournament. Group stage ends...sometime in the future.

Today is saturday. Tonight at midnight I will be ready to go. rukawa and new guy, add me!

lets get some games in today guys

ill be able to play today around 8pm when im at work
happy.gif

confirm... i shoulda played a practice match before i played, went right into the tourney....
smh.gif
i was so rusty, this guy scored those 2 goals in the first 10minutes.... gg after that though

Played undercover truth earlier today... 2 - 2.

I always seem to dig myself a hole early.

So anyone else buy Ultimate Team. All I have to say is keep an eye on your players contracts. Lost Bojan, my 81 rated goalie, and a 82 rated LB because I didntnotice their contracts were about to expire.

I got Ultimate team... question about contracts, if you sub someone in, it -1 on contract?? My team is sooo weakk... whats the best way to earn coins??

Originally Posted by bamez

I got Ultimate team... question about contracts, if you sub someone in, it -1 on contract?? My team is sooo weakk... whats the best way to earn coins??
Yeah I am pretty sure they lose a contract point. Best way truly is to make goals. I average 500 coins in 2-0, 2-1, and 1-0 matches I win. 200-300for losses depending if I score. This one match where I scored 5-1 I got like 900 coins. So far I have 2 players I want for my ultimate 11, Pardo andGuardado...cant seem to find the goalie I want on the trade block though...Guillermo Ochoa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll confirm that result. second time i've blown a lead too. and am i the only one using a four star team?

Originally Posted by the mandelbrot set

i'll confirm that result. second time i've blown a lead too. and am i the only one using a four star team?
Yup everyone else 4 1/2 and 5

Originally Posted by jojobud

mota get at me to set up a time.

friend me on psn if you havent already
done

for anyone who bought ultimate team....is it worth it?
i dont quite understand it, havent looked into it much..all i know is you get x points every time you win, and wwith those points you get to buy any player youwant? and each time the players goes on the field they lose a point on their contract, and when its up you need to buy them again?
how accurate are the player ratings? because as of now, i dont agree to a lot of them
smh.gif

if dudes arnt willin to commit, they shouldn't even be joining

if your partner isnt posting PM him

Back
Top Bottom