Official NT STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament (360) - TENNHOUSE2 is the WINNER

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

so havik when you wanna do this, nh
Im free everyday during the week after 6pm central.
On Tuesday and Thurs. im good after 1pm.
Let me know when you ready.
Ima hit you with a FR when i hop on later tonight or tomorrow night.
aight no doubt, imma be on tonight around 8pm

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Well, young dr0 and I played our game. I'm not sure exactly how many matches we're supposed to play but I won the one match we did play. Good game by the way dr0.
uhmm bro your young dr0 is my opponent your supposed to face xkellenx
tongue.gif

oh and I can get on xbox anytime

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by xkellenx

me and my brother are trying to get in.

my GT - kellenx215

brothers GT - ohsnizzapkev

tournament is only for active NTers (must be able to post). if he has one, ill add him to the replacements list

he has a NT account, i guess you can add him to the replacements list. i'll ask him to post in this thread when he gets the chance.

VIIheaven when are you free? i have work in an hour and won't be home until around 11:30 pm ET.

let me get on that list... or better yet lets get a qualifier going to get in it =]

GT:
Louie Sicko

Los Cientos beat Dakingii so he advances. I got whooped 3 straight matches
smh.gif
i didnt think dude would be that good

Originally Posted by los cientos

roll.gif
all of them were close though gg
pimp.gif
Maybe the first and second match but i couldnt do nothing the 3 match. What the hell was i thinking picking Sakura against Sagat
smh.gif
i deserved alost for that one. Mid way through the game i forgot how to do her moves

people on live be schooling me with sakura when im ken lol im like ughhh -_- i hate when ppl use blanka on me they just wait for you to get close and do theelectric !+@*

Originally Posted by thechosenone777

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Well, young dr0 and I played our game. I'm not sure exactly how many matches we're supposed to play but I won the one match we did play. Good game by the way dr0.
uhmm bro your young dr0 is my opponent your supposed to face xkellenx
tongue.gif

oh and I can get on xbox anytime
Ahahahaha my bad.
VIIheaven when are you free? i have work in an hour and won't be home until around 11:30 pm ET.
Ummm, we can probably play after you're home from work if that's cool. Weekdays are almost no good for me.

bracket's update, im pretty sure only one game has been completed.

to make things go a little more smoothly, please take a picture of the battle points results at the end of the match and post the 2 or 3 pictures when you postyour results

please note....

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

In-game Rules
- format: best of 3 matches... 1 match = best of 3 rounds
- to verify results, please take a picture of the battle points stats after you play your game. you need to post at least 2 pictures (3 if you split the first 2 matches) to advance

I just got straight trashed by crazydave0 . His Gamertag is mongooseny23. He advances. Props my friend.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom