Official NUGGETS @ Knicks 7:30PM EST Post

Quote:
Webber isn't even really a post player anyway
:lol:
laugh.gif
Out

Good freakin' game. Good call on whoever said the outcome would be in the 120's. I'm glad we could hold them off late for the victory. Late game defense is what we need. Balkman :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

you muthaf---in' right

GREAT team game tonight..we play like this we'll contend for the AD title. what i think separates us is our bench.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Great win for the Knicks and great to see Curry come up huge in the fouth quarter both offensively and defensively!

I might be digging myself a hole that I won't be able to get out of, but I'm a fan of the Knicks this year.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

As much as I want Z-Bo to play in the post and make it a deadly 1-2 combo, I think it's smart to use him in the perimeter. Camby had to come out around the key all night, leaving the inside open for Curry.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​

I have to say, Jamal Crawford has been stellar thus far.

He's playing composed, passing, scoring. His defense is still way sub par, but he's been amazing offensively for this team. I love the fact that he's shooting a respectable percentage so far.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

like i said crawford continuing his great play, hes gonna prove to all the haters :pimp:
pimp.gif
. zbo for frye? my dude isiah straight robbing portland :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

they should continue to play Zbo in the high post or 15-18 feet out. son's shot is h20
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Damnit man, Camby looked so tired out there.

My man Melo's 4th quarter heroics weren't available today.

J.R Smith needs to a) Leave Denver or b) stop taking unnecessary 3's from 73 feet away.

I can't stand J.R.

Now I gotta get laughed at by all these Knick fans at school.

P.S. Rebounding is key.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

George Karl is a @#%$.

i hate that guy more than Mike Breen

Knicks are Crazy, and who was that beast rocking #34 tonight?
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif

I already gave them their props man.

I didn't even know it was you. I just wanted to spew some venom after such an exciting win. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Balkman, won this game for us.

4 players with 20+ points.. !

Curry, Crawford, Randolph, and Marbury :smokin
smokin.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMlateNIGHT

Great win for us. I loved the comeback. Lee and Balkman are very important to us
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

{Roc Boys} We in the house {Roc Boys}

Real Talk....If Isiah can get this team to consistently play Defense, the EC has a major problem.

Damn, AI got his lip popped BAD.

All because of Stephon Conehead.

And what's up with J-Craw and Q-Rich?

I didn't know they went that way. And every time I see Mini 50, I hate him even more. Especially when he's on the bench jumping around and acting like he big dogs.

TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

A.I. being my fav. player, and Knicks my squad made for some interesting reactions during the game. When A.I. was in Philly, it was no problem rooting for him because Philly had playoff intensions, and the Knicks were the Knicks. Regardless though, I want A.I. to have a good game and the win for the Knicks.

I got both, so I'm good.

TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

Back
Top Bottom