Official NUGGETS @ Knicks 7:30PM EST Post

1st game of the 4 game road trip. I dont think K-Mart is playing tonight since Karl said he wont play him in back to back games (he should play tomorrow against Boston). Hopefully A.I. & Melo get their shooting back on track.
TEAM EAGLES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

This will be a somewhat heated game and there will a lot of boos in MSG because they will remember the fight from last season

edit: can someone please post a link for this game? Thanks
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

i wonder if nate robinson will make melo run again... !
1 Brick, 2 Brick, Look! I Did Math.

Quote:
Fox5Kobe
:lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

I asked yesterday to no avail, can some give a some brief instructions on how to use the link.

I'm pretty sure now, but I would like to clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

how do you use the link? Is it one main link and you just edit the name of the team's city?
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Nuggets really need to step up. AI and Nene need to start making layups, Melo needs to be more aggressive in the low block, Kleiza needs to stop jacking up so many threes, and the team needs to get better ball movement on offense.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Is JR guna be back tonight?? Anyone know when he'll be back? I forgot
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

We got this....Robinson hittin a game winner and C Walkin in front of JR and Melo.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

We gonna win tonight, because both teams will go at it HARD, and when it comes to a dogfight based on toughness, the Knicks can beat anyone. We gotta hit those soft @#%$ in the mouth!!!!

Should be a good one, nearly everyone hates each other, Karl and Zeke, the players...

EDIT: btw the post should be changed to what i put it as on my post...
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Quote:
Official softees @ KNICKS
:smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

LOL @ softees....these dudes are mad. I think the Knicks will come out inspired and do some damage down low. The Nuggets better get their weight up!
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Thugs vs Thugs

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Anyone got a link?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​
Denver Nuggets​

Back
Top Bottom