Official NUGGETS @ Timeberwolves 8:00PM EST Post

MeloVP- The answer is no he hasn't

Beats05- I have him on my fantasy team and the thing about Nene is that he's still injured and out of shape. He'll eventually get back into shape but his time will be limited if K-Mart continues his progression.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Yeah Nene is hard to gauge due to his history with injuries. He has this thing about wanting to be bigger to battle in the paint, but the skinny Nene was much more productive and explosive. Honestly, I'm just happy to see him make it through 2 games to start the season. I'm guessing he'll be into a groove in about 20-25 games.

I'm excited to see our team play this well without either (true) point guard available. Wilks seems to be battling for a spot though.

A.I. after the dagger 3:
capt.60a468b9558a4ab6a65419a8da90e818.nuggets_timberwolves_basketball_mnak105.jpg
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

thanks for the replies. i'm glad to see melo maintaining his 30 ppg. the team is only going to get more powerful as he and AI get more used to each other.

im actually happy after this game. i thought the nuggets would have blown out the wolves in their first game with all the new faces. its actually pretty sad for the wolves to have had a 13 point lead in the first half :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

Back
Top Bottom