indifferent.gif
@ Nene for that last turnover :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

What is AI thinkin?
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Marcusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Cambyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

MY DUDE A.I. WITH THE DAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shot horrible as hell this game but that 3 was clutch :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM EAGLES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Camby!

That is why he is the Defensive Player of the Year.

Bout to win it back to back years too. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

I'm looking for Iverson to have a good year. Dude is a streak/feel good player and as the year goes on the shot will find itself. Didn't get the DD, but thats okay, this was a gritty game, as far as I know.

Good win though, the team showed defensive fortitude, albeit against a rebuilding team.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

2-0 baby.
camby was huge with 21 rebounds. so many put back scores.
melo looking real good.
ai was off the whole night, but had the three at the end.
but overall, the team didn't play well. we need to play much better.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
but overall, the team didn't play well. we need to play much better.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Thanks for that link man
Camby killed it tonight. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
Denver Nuggets​

Denver is real tough, Minny played well. :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

Melofan here's how the first half went down.

1. Nuggets were cold as ice from the field but they kept getting to the free throw line.

2. McCants was killin us. He couldn't miss but he picked up his third foul so that helped us.

3. Greg Buckner was really motivated in the first half. He got a couple of steals from Melo and he hit some shots.

4. Nuggets were down by as many as 13 but they were able to cut down the lead to 3 by playing really tough defense in the second quarter.

5. Wilks was huge in the first half. He played good D and he was the only guy making shots.

6. K-Mart was solid on the Defensive end but as you know he's limited to 20 minutes a game.

7. Nene was Nene. He turned the ball over a bunch of times be he made some timely defensive stops and rebounds.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

When Nene's big @#%$ gets back into shape, he'll be back to beastin like the end of last year. I'm not worried.

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

what happened to him tho? He played in the international games over the summer...I wonder if his hometown cooking got to him

anyway on a positive note. its nice to see this wasnt a high scoring game and that the Nuggets could get a grind it out type win...
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Nene got hurt this summer I think it was a calf injury. The problem with Nene is that he rarely comes into camp in shape healthy or not.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

A.I had 14 assists tonight again :pimp:
pimp.gif

My Teams: Yankees, Bulls, Nuggets, Den Broncos, And All NY teams (Love My Town)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

just saw the espn highlights

wassup wit iverson during this game??

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

I have no more input than what has already been said other than that we had a terrible first half and solid second half. A few more games and that chemistry will be gelling together.

And Nene needs to get in shape to turn those weak layups into monster jams like late last season.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Did Mike Wilks really play 30 minutes tonight for the nugs? lol

keep that up and theres no way ya'll get the 65 wins Stephen A. was talking about...

Quote:
Did Mike Wilks really play 30 minutes tonight for the nugs? lol

keep that up and theres no way ya'll get the 65 wins Stephen A. was talking about...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM EAGLES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
Thats one of the most dumbest things that I've heard. If he's playing well by doing what he is supposed to do and hitting key jumpers, you expect us to let him just sit on the bench? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Nuggets Fans: What's up with Nene? I picked him up for my fantasy team and got him starting at Center along with Marcus Camby. He was running things at the end of last year and in the playoffs. I thought I was going to be a beast of a duo, but now I'm about to bench Nene for Andrew Bynum.

Has Von Wafer been getting run?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Back
Top Bottom