Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

MF Obi bro NY born and raised about to kill it in the Garden Man.

This is the stuff that makes legend.

Don't know how good he will be but he will be embraced. If he makes an AllStar or Two he might go down as an NYC legend.

Westbrook will be traded again this season. No way I see him staying there the entire season.

I feel like most of us who watch the games and follow the team closely been seeing those things from Mitch too

Him coming into year two with little improvement to show for it was worrisome. Still making the same mistakes on both ends and had that throw his hands up “I did nothing wrong” mentality when on the court

Def excited to see what Thibs can get out of him because I think he’s the type of player that would benefit from a hardass coach that’ll stay on him

In terms of raw talent and ceiling he’s got one of the highest on the team right now for sure

But at the same time he’s very dumb and might not ever get it

Word to kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

I’m actually legit excited for this season. That’s all I’ll say for now:lol:

I feel like most of us who watch the games and follow the team closely been seeing those things from Mitch too

Him coming into year two with little improvement to show for it was worrisome. Still making the same mistakes on both ends and had that throw his hands up “I did nothing wrong” mentality when on the court

Def excited to see what Thibs can get out of him because I think he’s the type of player that would benefit from a hardass coach that’ll stay on him

In terms of raw talent and ceiling he’s got one of the highest on the team right now for sure

But at the same time he’s very dumb and might not ever get it

Word to kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc
Considering we have this issue with literally every young player as far as commitment and improvement/development, it’s something rotten in the org for sure.

It looks like all of that changes with RJ. And if your core in 4 years is RJ/Toppin/one of these ELITE playmakers next year, I’ll take that given their potential.

And I memba when Nate, Lee & Frye were the RYC. Only had faith in Lee and the boy delivered. Nate was fun & played with ❤️. He did well for himself as a pro. Small ball players don’t have long runs. Frye is cool I guess. He hit a game-winner here & got a moment.

Knicks been stuck in that mid-lotto death zone since I was a pup. They need to trade up this year for that top 3/4 draft pick.

Last edited:
This dude had the entire quarantine to work out and get stronger and dude put on 0 ounces of muscle

Back
Top Bottom