Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Chris Bosh can suck Randles ****!
1614910467696.gif

The schedule is tough af the second half of the season. Third hardest in the league. I'm ok with a 10th place finish or a 4th place finish.

Bring the full team back. See if you can add a star via FA or using draft picks + scrub young guys.

Clyde and Breen really praising the Pistons. Bro y'all work for the Knicks fam

That's one thing that irks me about them. Clyde is obviously a legend and Breen is fine but they ride for the opponent so hard sometimes. I thought this was a common thing with broadcasters but anytime I catch an away stream they slurp their home team so hard.

I watched Warriors vs Knicks and when Draymond got ejected you would've thought by the way they were talking that Draymond was Scottie Pippen in his prime

Didn’t catch the game, but I was lowkey rooting for an L with a healthy dose of DSJ athaleticism. Thanks, Clyde.

Wouldn’t be too mad at a late season push for Suggs.

Go NY, Go NY, Go.

Good win.

Caught a live lookThibbs laughing at everyone's opinions of load/minute management
tenor-1.gif

Y'all got any good IG knick pages I can check out?

Last edited:
Damn. A game above .500 in a weak conference and we're still hoping for a collapse to POTENTIALLY draft a guy who's gonna go top 2-3 when we'd have almost 0% chance of drafting that high without a miracle

Back
Top Bottom