Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

some of y’all really be sounding like this

Why is this MF allowed to talk anything other than boxing is beyond me ...

2 years = long term??? Wow!!

****ing idiot ....

Randle is not a 1st option .... we saw that, but the fact that playoff time Elf couldn't do **** and Bullocks was just spot up for a catch and shoot contributed a lot to his issues.

With kemba now being able to play make ... Fournier able to play make ... this opens up a lot of opportunities for them and the opponent will have to guard .... not just collapse on Randle ....

Although Booker is a #1, he never went anywhere prior to CP ...why because CP can playmake ...

Not saying we are going to the finals, but if we arent winning with a superteam anyways ... Ill def enjoy watching the Knicks a lot more with home-grown rookies and hometown cats living their dreams.

Not sure if Randle can match what he did last year. The tape is out on him. The Atlanta series exposed a lot of holes in his game.

We also vastly overachieved and caught a lot of lucky breaks. Let's be real. We did make some solid signings, but let's see how the team chemistry is.
A lot of those close games that we caught “lucky breaks” in won’t even be those close games anymore with clear cut upgrades at the positions that put us in those close games with “lucky breaks”

I'd want success more than just getting past the first round.

If that makes me a debby downer, sure. Y'all win 🤣
Put your GM hat ... tell us what would you hVe done???

2w5OKD.gif

This is not the final form of this roster. I’m not sure why people always seem to be ready to make an absolute judgement on something that is inherently fluid and still developing on a daily basis. Some people won't be happy because they don't necessarily recognize how much joy there is in taking part and genuinely appreciating watching players develop, and a front office respond to glaring weaknesses.

A lot of people were down after the draft and the signings. Then we sign Kemba and the whole mood changes. Just gotta let things play out and understand that in order to become a championship contender, you have to take incremental steps. I can't for the life of me understand how people who watched the Isiah and Scott Layden eras don't recognize the journey might be more important than the end goal.

Can’t get too high or too low with sports, and especially with this team.

Knicks fans should want progression and that’s it …… team ain’t make the playoffs for years , this season they did …. Lost in the first round ….. this upcoming season the goal should be to win the first round series and see where you can go

30 teams in the league …. Knicks don’t have a top 10 player but they play hard …. In a year or two free agents and players seeing a good culture would want to play for the Knicks …. Again it’s about progression

I'd want success more than just getting past the first round.

If that makes me a debby downer, sure. Y'all win 🤣

Baby steps. If you want us to replicate this previous
Suns season it won’t happen. You know how much luck was involved there with opposing injuries?

Point is we dont have Elfrid Payton now. I said months ago this team goes as far as our 2021-2022 point guard. We’re up there with the top 5-6 teams in the East.

There will be a day when a star chooses to waltz into MSG as a FA, within the next 3 seasons. Or a deal for a young talent will come up & the Knicks have nothing but desirable trade pieces &/or contracts. Until then, enjoy whatever gifts this squad presents to you. Last year was an early arrival. And they have had a damn near perfect off season given what’s available. Kevin Durant nor Alphabet are walking through that door any time soon, so temper those expectations.

But I can’t wait til Zion hits Broadway. Buck the tradition & don’t sign that rookie extension. The Pels don’t have it together. Leon & co will have to guide him on recouping that money on other ventures, but more than likely he will smartly take the most cash always.

Stay healthy big boy. Season 7 Zion x RJ gonna be magical.

The fans that complain about every non-superstar signing are the dudes who expect the Knicks to trick the Bucks into giving us Giannis for Obi, Quickley, and 2 firsts, then convince CP3 to opt out of Phoenix and sign a vets minimum for a 1 year prove it deal coming off an NBA finals, then convince the Pistons to trade us the 1st pick for the 19th and 21st pick.

Back
Top Bottom