Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

and then what?

be a worse version of the current blazers??

we got no one to trade and no picks to move for that kind of talent

it ain’t happening
Agreed, I would be more excited if we kicked the tires on a trade either Fox or sexton to build a team that will competitive 2-3 years down the line when the NBA landscape may look different. Dame without another superstar just makes the team more exciting to watch but not more likely to win a Championship IMO.

Mandem also said K.Y.C. Know your coach. I’d much prefer StarFox, but he’s not ready to lead a team. And that noise isn’t as loud All this depends on Dame & this new coaching staff. They can shut this noise up real soon. Once that happens, something more palatable could work out.

Just saw another weird Frank S&T scenario, people really don’t want to believe Frank is done here. No team needs a S&T for a league minimum player.

that Houston pick would be lovely but why would they trade it, that’s their real return for Harden

Last edited:
Package them picks + more picks & Obi, IQ, Noel to Sacktown. Fox is still a little under the radar, but they obviously know what they have in him & will still probably ask for Mitch instead of Nerlens. I’d put up a good fight over him, but it’s ultimately not going to cancel talks. Backcourt of the future locked in.

Juju’s game might not be pretty, but it’s effective. He needs help in the form of a true 1st option option or floor general.

I hope the sting of this embarrassing performance in the playoffs drives him insane. Kobe saw it in him. This is probably the best award for Randle in my book.

Keep working on trying to get more MVP votes and prove us wrong you’re not a true 2nd option.

Crazy how Frank didn’t even get looked at for DPOY :smh:
D47E0603-D2A8-44F0-9A38-0BADD3B5B794.jpeg

Mark me if I’m wrong but wasn’t the Knicks able to sign KD after his injury but we did not take the risk??
No.

KD never wanted to be a Knick.

Chip?

These MFers about to have a Dynasty :smh: :smh:

The fact it could have been us mann :angry:
No. It couldn't have :lol:

Not unless you mean we had a different owner, different relationship with the media, and different culture.

-Knicks are in win now mode, especially with Thibbs getting C.O.Y. But he won’t waste the best last years of Rose & Taj. Knicks need a proven vet like a Lowry or CP0.

-If Dame decides he’s going to seek greener pastures, Knicks should be ready with a trade proposal with every young player on the table except Juju/RJ/Mitch. Every pick this year & 2 years from now.

This brotha gets it.

What I failed to mention & of course no one even considered is that on those big trades for top 10 players, you never get back equal value. OKC most recently lucked up with SGA who appears to be ascending higher than Pandemic P, but it’s early. They stacked with young talent & will be a force in a few years withr that nucleus. I throw in garbage like Frank & Knox so someone could shine them boys up real nice as well.

No exceptions.

If they want RJ they can have him and Mitch.

Back
Top Bottom