Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

I said nah. My biggest fear is Father Time finally deciding he can't play anymore and we're stuck with a big contract.

If we wanna get somewhere though, we might have to try anyway.

It's just so crazy man how much he'll improve the team.

Mitch would be unstoppable at the rim

He'll be able to contain Randle and his late game foolishness

RJ will take that next step and probably crack 20 PPG

Totally open up Obi's game.

This is without any other additions like a Powell or Lavine

Josh Hart is an interesting option for a wing off the bench.

i always thought he was a winning player. Plays hard. Makes solid decisions on court and can hit the 3.

Ball/Oubre would be welcomed upgrades at their respective positions. I hate that these are the only viable options for a youth movement at this time, but Zo at least could be on a very friendly team option contract. He does have exceptional playmaking ability, so he would be perfect if consistent. I have no faith in him becoming consistent though.

That kid Tre Mann looks like potential. Projected to land at 19.

Last edited:
i understand the concern with age when you're talking Russell Westbrook or someone like that who used his athleticism to his benefit through his career. Chris Paul never was considered a high level athlete. not to mention, this is a new era. Guys are playing to an older age and at a high level.

I'd rather load manage CP and keep him fresh for the playoffs than to sign a mediocre guy who can play 82 games then shrink in the playoffs. Not to mention the massive impact CP could have on Quickley and any young PG we draft or sign in the next couple seasons.

That kid Tre Mann looks like potential. Projected to land at 19.

We Men. We don’t rock with Trae Young, but we might sign Tre Mann.

7249245D-2228-4617-851F-4F44C7F5D79A.jpeg

“OMG kingfoam is a sexist”
- Karen
Wild thing is I actually felt liberated wearing this shirt today.

Got a ton of confused looks by old white women who had no idea what they we're looking at

It's a nice tee to rock in a world where you can ask someone for the time and they'll tell you I'M A FEMINIST

Does Reggie stay then if you go sign a 20 mil per year SF? Can you afford him & does he accept that bench role? That probably opens up minutes for one of those bench guys languishing or experiment giving Obi some minutes there too.

Content with a Ball & Powell/Oubre acquisition & keeping most of those draft picks. Speaking of ur draft, they’re not thinking of taking 4 rookies into the season, so trade up for Mann if he’ & steal this “kid” before Masai does. IMO.

Last edited:
Heard CP3 looking for a $50m/yr deal. Not sure if that's even possible, but after seeing what he's been doing this postseason--Someone will give him that contract.

Back
Top Bottom