Official Oakland Athletics 2012 Season Thread (94-68) AL WEST CHAMPIONS

It's sad seeing Brett still on the DL 
frown.gif

i get why sfg did it, but im not a fan of the move
kills future will tim
buster and madbum are gonna have to get paid

their farm blows...need a bat via fa (belt is not enough)

but it was refreshing to see one local squad pay/keep homegrown talent...

fwiw, cesp hit one double, most 3b make that play...he was safe at the plate too

I agree on Cain, but I'd rather sign him than Lincecum. He's more consistent.

And I dunno if most 3b make that play, the ball was smoked. Plus, Sandoval is a pretty damn good fielder at the corner.

^ very nice, hope Parker makes it up here sometime this year along with Brett Anderson

ba
ajc
parker
tm

not a bad foursome for the future
plus pea, sonny, krol, griff

tyson is not a starter, and it sucks to type that...

dont let the era fool ya

dude was gettin lit up this spring...hardly any mvt on his slider

That game last night was so bad, I was drunk off my $$% by the 5th inning.

Comcast isn't even showing tonight's game, so I can't even watch our own stream.
tired.gif

Speaking of which, you don't know how much work I had to go through last night trying to get a stream...I couldn't find a normal stream anywhere, all I kept finding were "stream torrent" ones, and they don't have stream torrent for mac. I ended up downloading "virtual box" so I could run a micro windows XP, so I could get stream torrent so I could watch the stream....Then the game ended up being terrible.

If Donaldson and Kila are starting today, I don't even want to watch.

Been here both nights in a row. Not much to cheer for besides Yoenis. At least it's close tonight. Getting me a Yoenis Cuban Missle Crisis jersey made up first thing Monday! Love this guy already.

Yoenis is nuts with that bat. Don't want to get too excited yet, but could 30 HRs be a conservative figure for him?

I think 30 could be very conservative. Of course he won't keep up this pace but just like the big hurt did a few years ago I could see him hitting 40 plus big flys. 3 in 4 games to start the campaign is nuts!

Back
Top Bottom