OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can combine multiple of those $5 surveys right? What's the most you were able to use together in your experience?

Most I've been able to get was 2 in one transaction.

You're not supposed to combine them so it's YMMV if they allow it or not.

Last edited:
What happens when you use your $5 survey to buy something and then you later on return that product? Do you get that $5 back to?

Really you don't know the answer to that , wow rocket scientist here.

I would think he doesn't know the answer thus the question...

When I've used a survey coupon and later made a return I have always been given back that $5 on a gift card. Every time.

What happens when you use your $5 survey to buy something and then you later on return that product? Do you get that $5 back to?
If you ask for the entire amount you paid to be put on a gift card there's a good chance they'll add the $5 to it.

If you paid with a CC or cash and want to be refunded to the CC or cash back you won't be given $5 extra or $5 gift card.

You can combine multiple of those $5 surveys right? What's the most you were able to use together in your experience?
I only did that once at the Flushing store and that was early on, around the time they first opened that store. I was able to get $10 off. The second time that I tried it, they said that I couldn't combine them like that.

Last edited:

I only did that once at the Flushing store and that was early on, around the time they first opened that store. I was able to get $10 off. The second time that I tried it, they said that I couldn't combine them like that.
You got lucky, that store (Flushing) wouldn't even let me use 2 coupons for separate transactions ! They were not very nice about it either.

Updates: Nike San Leandro had 20% off Men's Footwear (Hash wall). 30% off T-shirts/Dri-fit shirts

Groups of new employees training, I guess it's for holiday season.

You got lucky, that store (Flushing) wouldn't even let me use 2 coupons for separate transactions ! They were not very nice about it either.

That first month, month and a half, you didn't really see too many people going. At some point that all changed. I'm guessing once the resellers started going in there hardbody, they had to clamp down on combining those $5 Surveys. It seems like the terms and conditions on the certificates themselves changed after a while. Haven't had any real issues with the staff there with the exception of the old, bald on top, frizzy haired security guard. That dude is dumpster trash tier.

What the lebron 12 FSR 245
Kobe 9 TB Red sizes 12 and up to 15 129.99
Kyrie 1 Australia FSR 99

Charlotte premium outlets. No % off

Last edited:
Camarillo pretty tame, shelves pretty standard like this beauty 
laugh.gif

Wall was spotty.  No 20% off, but had a few things like these Kobe X for $129, in mixed sizes.  Could be a good buy if they take 20% off in the coming week.

Ontario
No hash no clearance
FSR kd8 hunts hill
FSR Jordan future low university red
Lebron 13 mulberry size 11
olive foam size 11
Red Nike lab dunk 11.5
Lebron 12 air max 95 size 12 or 11, not sure one of those
Tech fleece running caps $19.99
Orange + blue tech fleece shorts

Called Citadel to order the red frag trainers and the "lead" said he had to write down my cc info and verify it through the bank before processing it. I don't know that I want my cc info written down and floating around a factory store. He said it's "policy". Anyone ever heard of this? I guess my best bet is to just buy a gift card and use it for the purchase?

This is standard practice for brick and mortar stores that are approved to process 100% swiped transactions from their payment processors. They usually want the full card number, name, address and telephone number that you used to sign up for the CC. This is to verify with the issuing bank (bank that issued the credit card to you) to ensure that what you have provided over the telephone is legitimate information and to rule out Fraud due to the recent card data breaches.

The chance of Nike taking a loss from fraud cards over the phone is extremely high, unfortunately, so they are only taking proactive measures to conduct their due diligence. This is normal practice for most retail stores; don't worry about your card info being spread around. You will win the dispute for any fraud transactions processed through your CC. :smokin

Ah wish I had known it would be markdown Thursday. I returned a pair I bought using a Tanger birthday coupon and then let me use it onto a different pair so I just got a pair I minimally liked just to use it.
Wait so is it markdown Thursday or Tuesday? I'm planning to go this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom