OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlets do their price markdowns first Tuesday of the month correct? So does that mean after they close Tuesday or Tuesday morning.

my bad fams, I went to the surgarloafmill mill Nike outlet. It was basically the same stuff as pass 3 wks. hash wall had 20% off that's about it.

Thanks.

Penny VI black copper $90 at DTLR in N Riverside Mall. Check your local store.

Last edited:
A
Actually, if I'm not incorrect, they markdown on the first Thursday of every month on that day
It's been Tuesday more often than not, but I hadn't been in to see if today was the day.  It's worth calling this morning, though.

Not an update, but a quick on topic question: in your experience, do you good NT people generally find that the additional % off sales (hash wall, apparel,etc) generally only occur on the weekends?

From the posts I've seen on here, it seems that I tend to see these additional disco's posted during weekend trips, and all of the stores in my potential travel radius seem to always have nothing going on during the weekdays.

Unfortunately, due to my job, I'm busy most weekends, but often find myself with a few free days during the week. I would love to take off and do 2-3 days of outlet cruising, but I of course would want to maximize my savings.

I know that every store can operate a little differently, that's why I am just trying to get a general consensus from some of yall. I of course will keep personally calling any stores I am thinking about traveling to.

Thanks for any insight.

Not an update, but a quick on topic question: in your experience, do you good NT people generally find that the additional % off sales (hash wall, apparel,etc) generally only occur on the weekends?

From the posts I've seen on here, it seems that I tend to see these additional disco's posted during weekend trips, and all of the stores in my potential travel radius seem to always have nothing going on during the weekdays.

Unfortunately, due to my job, I'm busy most weekends, but often find myself with a few free days during the week. I would love to take off and do 2-3 days of outlet cruising, but I of course would want to maximize my savings.

I know that every store can operate a little differently, that's why I am just trying to get a general consensus from some of yall. I of course will keep personally calling any stores I am thinking about traveling to.

Thanks for any insight.

For me Thursday is the best day, especially before a hot release. Resellers usually unload what they couldn't sell to free up cash for the next release at least the thats my experience from the outlets in Texas. Generally sales have been on weekends but I have seen them on a weekday and it wasn't a holiday. I see price difference in my visits from a shipment and return. Returns usually get a deeper cut than a shipment.

At the end of the day i know what the outlets are doing in Texas and Im learning the DMV. There seems to be a reseller that doesn't know what they are doing around the Arundel mills outlet cause that outlets stay with returned heat around the size 9 or 10 range in their .com section.

I have to rely on this thread and others to stay abreast of whats going on at other outlets.

Last edited:
Repped, and thanks for the insight. That's what I'm trying to do right now, collecting data from the stores I might be most likely to hit, and hoping I can develop some patterns, but this kind of general knowledge is invaluable, as well. I have a chance to hit an outlet I'll be pretty close to this week; I normally strike out there, but it will be on Thursday, so I'll probably give it a shot.

Repped, and thanks for the insight. That's what I'm trying to do right now, collecting data from the stores I might be most likely to hit, and hoping I can develop some patterns, but this kind of general knowledge is invaluable, as well. I have a chance to hit an outlet I'll be pretty close to this week; I normally strike out there, but it will be on Thursday, so I'll probably give it a shot.

Your best bet it to start networking with the staff on some casual convo type stuff.

Thanks for the mention and bringing this to my attention. Repped to you and the poster.

NP bigj! I had to cop the 11s for my son. Didn't know you're in the area. Just moved here last month. Not bad...so far. Ha

Thanks for the mention and bringing this to my attention. Repped to you and the poster.

NP bigj! I had to cop the 11s for my son. Didn't know you're in the area. Just moved here last month. Not bad...so far. Ha

I'm actually more north now but welcome to the area. National Harbor seems to be a spot that's been getting good things. I'm not sure that ivy city gets much. I think another spot popped up in the DC area that gets love but I can't remember.

I'm actually more north now but welcome to the area. National Harbor seems to be a spot that's been getting good things. I'm not sure that ivy city gets much. I think another spot popped up in the DC area that gets love but I can't remember.
leesburg premium outlets does pretty good overall

Markdowns did happen yesterday.  Merrimack, NH has the Dazzle Dunk Highs for 29.97.  Mostly 8-12, on hash.

Markdowns did happen yesterday.  Merrimack, NH has the Dazzle Dunk Highs for 29.97.  Mostly 8-12, on hash.

Ah wish I had known it would be markdown Thursday. I returned a pair I bought using a Tanger birthday coupon and then let me use it onto a different pair so I just got a pair I minimally liked just to use it.

Local Marshalls has various destroyers here in OHIO ones that caught my eye are "Yeah of the black mamba" and there was a military style coat $149 and $129 also some Olympic jackets in the burnt orange color for $39 as well as sweat shirts

Paramus NJ outlet had the white, black, and red fly knit free 4s for 59.99 as well. FSR on all three

Other noticeable ones were the Jordan future lows in grey 119.99. FSR

Lots of free SBs for 44.99

Hash wall will have percentage off starting tomorrow and be on the look out for flyknit racers. Found a 12 in black/white for 119.99 that the team member checking me out said they would of been 75.00 but I was not chancng it. So I took them. Was going to spend that on two pairs of frees

Last edited:
Paramus NJ outlet had the white, black, and red fly knit free 4s for 59.99 as well. FSR on all three

Other noticeable ones were the Jordan future lows in grey 119.99. FSR

Lots of free SBs for 44.99

Hash wall will have percentage off starting tomorrow and be on the look out for flyknit racers. Found a 12 in black/white for 119.99 that the team member checking me out said they would of been 75.00 but I was not chancng it. So I took them. Was going to spend that on two pairs of frees

You should've put them on hold until tmrw and then went back to buy them with the additional sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom