OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two week price adjustment w/ receipt + product on hand

As much as I thought about doing it, from buying from the outlets regularly like we all do I was not chancing it. Every team member pretty much asked which size I got which was the only 12 on hash. Then, the one who checked me out was saying how he did what I did since they only got a handful in and mine was the return.

I am perfectly ok getting them at the price when I struck out numerous times especially for the Oreos. There are many other ways too going from outlet to outlet. And the product wasn't just sitting on floor full run. It was one pair. My odds weren't in my favor. If someone else gets a pair by chance tomorrow or over weekend, I will be happy for them. Someone else would of bought them if I didn't.

Last edited:
Scattered sizes of the red Kobe X EXT at Flushing Clearance in NYC. $189.99

Did you scoop up the elite socks? I couldn't pass up 6 pairs for $9.99 plus 30% off sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
That's a little over $1 a pair. That's winnin!
Called Nike Grapevine and Grand Prairie. No XX9s or Lab4s.
So wack :smh:

Nike Aurora, IL

Jordan 1.5 Chicago
$150 (retail) sz 9 and up.

Jordan XX9 Hare
$160 sz 8.5 to 12.

Jordan 5 Pro Star
$180 sz 8.5 only.

How much were those Chuck Posites at Camarillo?? I can't read the price. Thanks!!

Sorry, on my phone it was a bit blurry...couldnt tell if it said $89 or $59...great price tho, thanks for the pix!!

Dang, I can't see the pix..getting an error at that link. Heading to a couple outlets tomorrow, and I want to see the heat to get me pumped up!

30% off all shoes at flushing clearance store, its like a zoo, people walking out with bags on bags on bags of shoes... i guess i got there late...

also assorted 30-40% select clothing

How much were the Hypervenoms? I see the $59.99 in the background, but looks like it's for a different shoe...

How much were the Hypervenoms? I see the $59.99 in the background, but looks like it's for a different shoe...
The Hypervenoms was $59. They don't have my size which is 10.5 but I tried on the size 10, they were very light and comfortable, its well worthy for the $$

Vineland Nike Outlet

FP1 NYK sz. 10-11.5
$39.99
still a good amount left, haven't seen any bulk buyers yet

Vineland Clearance
Sz 10-12 Couple of lebron 11 white blue red,
Sz 10-12 Couple of lebron 12 aqua orange grey

$100 - 30% each

Last edited:
Ontario
Hash 20 clearance 30 equip 30
Size 8 metallic 5s and champagnes
Kobe 9 sequoias $79
Gs as kd7 $29
Fly knit 4.0 black $59

Not sure if anyone has posted it but i have just received Footlocker 20% off code "EMFL5CTT" for order $99+. Just bought a pair of air max sensation aka C Webb for $132 including tax/free shipping. For anyone who's is interested in the Jason kid zoom flight 95, it will be $111 before tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom