OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
was at nike factory at woodbury commons new York. ...eh nothing there i was least expecting somethimg for th columbus day sales but nothing at all [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Def not one time use, bc I checked it and ordered something just after you posted. Rep'd post, but didn't get a chance to reply. I had been watching for a Columbus Day disco code for a few days. If anyone is interested, there is a similar one for FTA: EM345CPF

Edit: now there is a splash banner on the FTL mobile page advertising the 20% off, so definitely not one time use. There are some decent to really good deals to be had on FTL and FTA.

Last edited:
Six Flags outlet Jackson, NJ
Repped! Ive been waiting for these to hit clearance, got two pair...

Las Vegas NORTH 20% off hash weekend
White Independence Day Sock Dart-sz.11-12
Nai Ke AF1 High- sz9.5 (3 or 4 pairs)
White and USA Fragment Trainers- 89.99/129.99 Scattered sizes

Called twice and nobody will honor the additional 20% off. Who's letting you all get the discount? Gonna call back and just pay the 39.97. Thanks for the info!

That's crazy that the OP didn't get the 20% off, but some phone orders did. That is a great price, and I'd love to snag some, but I've spent too much over the weekend already with the FTL and FTA 20% codes.

[quote name="irepnaija973" url="/t/636990/official-october-15-nike-outlet-website-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests#post_24264314"l]

View media item 1735970
[/quote]
Heard rumors about the opening and I know this store is going to have heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom