OFFICIAL OCTOBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Definitely going to try and call to order tomorrow. Never done a phone order through the outlets before. Sorry if I seem a bit slow, but can I literally just call and say I'd like to order the Letterman 1s in size 13?

Definitely going to try and call to order tomorrow. Never done a phone order through the outlets before. Sorry if I seem a bit slow, but can I literally just call and say I'd like to order the Letterman 1s in size 13?

Possibly. Better to just give them the style code then size.

Stopped at the Clearance Store in Johnson Creek, WI and they had AIr Jordan 29 Hares in Size 12, Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux in size 9-10, Air Jordan 2 Radio Raheem in size 9-12, Air Jordan 2 Alternate 87 in SIze 9-12, AIr Jordan 2 Low Chicago in Size 10-11, Air Jordan 2 Wing It in Size 18, Air Jordan Future 3M Volt in Size 12, Air Trainer 1 Wimbledon in Size 7-9, Air Max 90 Polka Dot in Size 12-12.5, and Air Entertainer in Size 13.
They also had the Jordan 4 11lab4 this past weekend in size 9.5 and 7.

YEAH, U CAN DO THAT...THATS WHAT I DID. BUT, U BETTER HURRY...'CAUSE ONE OF THOSE SIZE 13's ARE GONE(MINE.). HOLLA...

CED B.

Just called South Chicago and the guy on the phone said they don't do phone orders, but is this guy just being a lazy employee or is that their policy? Confused because you say they actually do phone orders.

Last edited:
Just called South Chicago and the guy on the phone said they don't do phone orders, but is this guy just being a lazy employee or is that their policy? Confused because you say they actually do phone orders.

The gentleman you're speaking of that I just called and spoke to his name is Larry and he's the store manager and he says that they just switched from a point of service to a chip and pin system. This chip and pin system does not allow for them to override even in store so you have to actually get on foot and walk in. I called from DC so I suffer the same fate. Last year I was able to order air max penny from them three times but today no luck on those phones. Wish I knew someone in Chicago but they're just gonna sit there until someone else gets Them

Went to Woodburn Outlet in Oregon. Nothing much to say but they did have some kobes.

Kobe 11 Tinker - FSR (no 13's though) 159.99

Kobe 11 Easter - FSR 149.99

Kobe 11 BHM- Hash wall 144.99 no discounts    Size 10,14 and maybe a couple others

Jordan 17 Copper FSR 169.99

Letterman 1 FSR 99.99

That's all I remember

If you plan on going to the Nike Factory store at Colorado Mills. Don't. Same stuff they have had for the last two or three months. No additional discounts on hash or clearance apparel.

If you plan on going to the Nike Factory store at Colorado Mills. Don't. Same stuff they have had for the last two or three months. No additional discounts on hash or clearance apparel.

Thanks for the report. Anything going on down in Castle Rock or up in FoCo?

Savannah, GA.

Nike Zoom Kobe Icon
832836-001. Metallic Silver/White/Black.
Mixed sizes - $39.99.

Store is not converted to chip system so can still take phone orders.

Hilton Head, SC.
30% hash, 30% varied in-bins, 40% clearance clothing, various other sales in store. Nothing that caught my eye as special. Also, not yet converted to phone orders but will be by months end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom