Official OCTOBER 2015 Pick Up Thread Vol. OKTOBERFESSSTTTTT

^ Pardon my ignorance, but what are those New Balances? I'm really digging them. :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 1744863
Had my eye on this CDG hoodie for a while, finally scooped it up with my boy's Nordstrom discount.

Waiting on two pairs of shoes in the mail, my first and second Jordan purchases since 2013. Excited to say the least :smokin

dudes cookin on those boosts, a couple of them are my size too :nthat:

FOAM HYPE DEFINITELY DIED.. I SOLD DAMN NEAR ALL MY PROS AND 1S EXCEPT FOR LIKE 4 PAIRS... THE YEARS OF FLOODING AND MY CHANGE UP IN STYLE FINALLY GOT TO ME.. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SELL FOAMS BUT EHH

FOAM HYPE DEFINITELY DIED.. I SOLD DAMN NEAR ALL MY PROS AND 1S EXCEPT FOR LIKE 4 PAIRS... THE YEARS OF FLOODING AND MY CHANGE UP IN STYLE FINALLY GOT TO ME.. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SELL FOAMS BUT EHH
Sold a good portion of mine too... Thinking about offing a few more as well. All I really need is royals, maybe eggplants, and probably the all black 1s. The rest might have to go.

Doesn't help that I probably have close to 300 pairs of shoes, and only get to wear 1, maybe 2 or 3 pairs a week.

Sold a good portion of mine too... Thinking about offing a few more as well. All I really need is royals, maybe eggplants, and probably the all black 1s. The rest might have to go.

Doesn't help that I probably have close to 300 pairs of shoes, and only get to wear 1, maybe 2 or 3 pairs a week.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT WENT DOWN.. I THINK I TOOK IT FROM 200 SOMETHING DOWN TO LIKE 90 SOMETHING PAIRS MAYBE. I'D HAVE TO COUNT AGAIN BUT I DRESS UP FOR WORK AND I ONLY WANTED THE CLASSICS OR PRIZED PAIRS.. I HAVE 07 ROYALS, ALL BLACKS, SUPREMES, AND GALAXIES.. I DONT NEED ANY OTHERS

Some nice T's from an Outlet trip. What I paid is above the shirts. Steals errywhere

:lol:

I'm debating picking up a pair of those too... Just not sure I want to pay what they're going for.

Don't. Def not worth it. Sold that pair and my 2001 pair. If they were an older older release yes.

Back
Top Bottom