OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. This is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Thank you for all your help in keeping these threads relevant.

Dry at my local Burlington (Woodland Hills, Ca.)
AAD2C989-7E50-47C1-A961-D316AA76510B.jpeg

Burlington Houston,tx Northwest freeway west 43rd St.
Only pair in 10.5
IMG_20191003_183549001.jpg

2 pairs in 10 & 11.5(1 each)
IMG_20191003_183313554.jpg

Found in Wmns section but it's mens size 10.5
IMG_20191003_184959337.jpg

Slightly better then last month.

Hopefully.
Got 3 more spots to visit by northline.

Yeah, I got a few more I should hit up, in the next day or so. Also took a seasonal job at DSG for the discount. PM me I'll give you some details. That goes for anyone in Houston. I only do COD's. My PayPal is suspended due to StockX and someone going biserk with my account, I'm still trying to get ish straightened out. :smh: :smh: :smh: already got the white red 9's, chi 34's, and bred 11's on deck for me.

I noticed I got the 10% off coupon on the app last time and I didn't use it. Today I came by and it gave me a notification that i got a 15% off coupon valid for 30 days.

Nike Milpitas:
20% off hash.

Kobe 4 Carpe Diem spotted

Looking for Kobe 4 Protro/draft day or Jordan Why not SE 0.2 (size 10) at any Southern California outlets. Please let me know if you see it. Thanks!

Yeah, I got a few more I should hit up, in the next day or so. Also took a seasonal job at DSG for the discount. PM me I'll give you some details. That goes for anyone in Houston. I only do COD's. My PayPal is suspended due to StockX and someone going biserk with my account, I'm still trying to get ish straightened out. :smh: :smh: :smh: already got the white red 9's, chi 34's, and bred 11's on deck for me.

which DSG?

No store wide discounts at Flushing Queens Nike Clearance. Saw some Legacy 312 lows for $70 mostly in the grey/elephant print CW and one beige/yellow joint.

Did cop this pair of 89s. They were $60. I wear a size 13 so I invoked the Extreme Sizes Discount and they came through for me and dropped the price to $30. 20191003_194128.jpg
Wow $30 for a 13? That’s ill. I need that

Is that a thing?

It is and it isn't. The first person to tell me about the discount was an employee at Flushing Nike years ago. And I used to use it a lot in the first couple of years that Flushing Nike opened. But then they started regulating that more. First, it was that only non Jordan shoes qualified, then it became non Jordans and non running shoes only. Then they stopped the discount completely. But every time I buy something, I always ask. That discount usually takes off between $15-$30. It's applicable to shoes that are size 13 and up. It never hurts to ask.

Back
Top Bottom