OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

alchemist iq alchemist iq if you're still around there and can oop me a L I'll bring you a $20.00 tomorrow.

Thanks fam, I'll just go by there tomorrow anyways gonna go grab the 34's somewhere. Cause I cant cop em with my disco at DSG until the 20th, might as well grab em at The Galleria. Save my receipt, and return my disco pair. Meant to say cancel that oop, if you havent already.

Any chance you saw what other sizes they had?

Didnt make it to dairy Ashford/Westheimer, but will update when I do.

5922 East Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77049
Had M-XXL as of yesterday.

I'd check whatever Marshall's you have by you. I checked 3 stores, and 1 of the 3 had a good selection.

Last edited:
Man. I don’t know about you guys but I frequent my local outlets just about once every week and I haven’t found anything steals in months...

Great Mall Milpitas, CA

20191011_202529.jpg 20191011_202415.jpg 20191011_202623.jpg 20191011_202527.jpg 20191011_202413.jpg 20191011_202422.jpg 20191011_202544.jpg 20191011_202429.jpg 20191011_202552.jpg 20191011_202438.jpg

I hit up my local outlet few weeks ago and they didnt have a single jordan retro anywhere
Not on display
Not on the hashwall
I think thats the first time thats ever happened to me

I hit up my local outlet few weeks ago and they didnt have a single jordan retro anywhere
Not on display
Not on the hashwall
I think thats the first time thats ever happened to me

We never get alot is Houston, but last month was stupid dry here too. I feel like I saw tha same Lebrons and Legacy 312's every store I went to. Even Marshall's and other discount stores were bad.

Ross which has treated me well has been dry for 2 months. Marshalls not so much but, it still has it's dry moments.

Safe to assume resellers are eating up and catching on quick, or the merchants aren't giving up good stuff to Marshalls and Ross.

Ross which has treated me well has been dry for 2 months. Marshalls not so much but, it still has it's dry moments.

Safe to assume resellers are eating up and catching on quick, or the merchants aren't giving up good stuff to Marshalls and Ross.

If resellers are popping up in Houston (other than the few that have been at it since the days of the "Conroe" outlet) its game over for us... I'm gonna lean towards the merchants not giving the goods cause some spots I hit up close to daily, and I've noticed no change. I hope it's just a quarterly thing, September was the end on Q3, and while October hasn't been great I'm already noticing better stuff than last month.

If resellers are popping up in Houston (other than the few that have been at it since the days of the "Conroe" outlet) its game over for us... I'm gonna lean towards the merchants not giving the goods cause some spots I hit up close to daily, and I've noticed no change. I hope it's just a quarterly thing, September was the end on Q3, and while October hasn't been great I'm already noticing better stuff than last month.

On my last visit to the Pasadena, TX Nike Clearance Store my shoe size rack reduced to half of the row. :smh:

Downtown Detroit so trash right now.

Might take a trip out to an actual outlet this weekend.

Heading to NOLA this weekend. All I saw was just the Nike Community store in the surrounding area. Any info on that store or any other Nike outlets around there???

Heading to NOLA this weekend. All I saw was just the Nike Community store in the surrounding area. Any info on that store or any other Nike outlets around there???
Heading back towards Baton Rouge there’s an outlet in Gonzales, LA and then you have the outlets in Mississippi.

Jd sports galleria didn't feel like taking pics.
But they had some really good stuff on sale.
AJ 33 black cement $80
IMG_20191018_191513147.jpg

*LeBron's 3s says hello....

Commerce, GA

Jordan 1 Corture $120 size 10 and up.

Following are probably returns:

Jordan 4 Flight Nostalgia $160.

Jordan 12 CNY 2019 no price probably retail + 20% off.

Jordan 11 low Navy Snakeskin $130 + 20% off.

Jordan 3 Mocha $140 + 20% off.

Jordan 3 Tinker Air Max 1 $160.

Call for sizes.

20% off hash.

Last edited:
Mebane, NC

Jordan 1 PSG $110. All size 11 only.

Jordan 1 Corture $120 size 10 and up.

Jordan 4 Flight Nostalgia $160 size 11 and up.

Jordan 3 Tinker Air Max 1 $130 size 10-11.

20% off hash.

Back
Top Bottom