OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Saratoga, CA

super dry, even the resellers looking through the aisles walked out of the store with nothing.

Hash was extra 20% off
Plenty of pink canvas blazers for $24.97 before the disco

In the aisles, many different colorways of Air Max 720s ranging from $109.99 to $139.99
No notable jordan retros other than the light bone AJ1 sizes 11+

Milpitas had the Jordan 7 Reflectives and the PSG 6's for retail + 20% off.

They also had a few sizes of the Nintendo 64 Air max 97 for retail + 20% off, i copped with the birthday coupon
Do they still do the birthday coupon? I never got the notification in the app this year...

Got this over the weekend at NIKE CLEARANCE FOR THE LOW OF $29 IN NORTHERN VA
71VJ4iRt9dL._UX466_.jpg

Also seen these for $66 didnt get thou was a lil too big and fitted my foot funny to me when tried on shoulda got anyways they wentou tthe door though
AQ8830-005-PHSRH000-1500-big.jpg

Headed to Washington D.C. for a wedding and gonna be there for a few days. Anyone know if there's any Nike outlets in the area as well as recommendations on which are worth visiting. I saw someone previously mention the clearance store in Potomac, VA but that is at least an hour drive one way from where I am staying.

As always, thank you to this community for supporting one another and always sharing great info.

Headed to Washington D.C. for a wedding and gonna be there for a few days. Anyone know if there's any Nike outlets in the area as well as recommendations on which are worth visiting. I saw someone previously mention the clearance store in Potomac, VA but that is at least an hour drive one way from where I am staying.

As always, thank you to this community for supporting one another and always sharing great info.

Believe there's one over near Georgetown.

Heading back towards Baton Rouge there’s an outlet in Gonzales, LA and then you have the outlets in Mississippi.

Thanks for the info!!! I actually went to the Community store over on S Carrollton Ave. Nothing really much over there. They had the Air Max Jordan 3's and the Hot Lava Jordan 4's. Outside of that, nothing much...

There's one in Maryland. About 20 mins away from dc. I went over the summer and it had some decent stuff there. It's in an Outlet Mall. I forget the name.

You're looking for Ivy City outlet. Either that or National Harbor are the closest to DC depending on which part you're in. Good luck!

Also saw on twitter today Wotherspoons hit Johnson Creek. Sometimes it just about right place right time. Hopefully this FnF wont be as dry as the last one. Anyone stop by South Chi lately?

Also saw on twitter today Wotherspoons hit Johnson Creek. Sometimes it just about right place right time. Hopefully this FnF wont be as dry as the last one. Anyone stop by South Chi lately?
Probably some returned a fake, I've heard that finesse be happening.

Can you use the coupon multiple times? Might need to head back to the store then!

I've had it go both ways, think it might depend on the cashier/manager. I used mine last year used mine twice at one store then the third time was told no :rolleyes, and once each time in three different locations. I'm a Decemeber birthday so no clue if same rules still apply or if they're even doing it still. Side note still salty at the ending of surveys, got so many free shirts and socks I couldnt even count or wear :lol:. Wish they'd at least bring some iteration of it back like DSG's $10.00 off of $50.00+ survey.

I've had it go both ways, think it might depend on the cashier/manager. I used mine last year used mine twice at one store then the third time was told no :rolleyes, and once each time in three different locations. I'm a Decemeber birthday so no clue if same rules still apply or if they're even doing it still. Side note still salty at the ending of surveys, got so many free shirts and socks I couldnt even count or wear :lol:. Wish they'd at least bring some iteration of it back like DSG's $10.00 off of $50.00+ survey.

Thanks. I was prompted by the app today to use the coupon before it expires so I think it might work again? I’ll give it a shot

Thanks. I was prompted by the app today to use the coupon before it expires so I think it might work again? I’ll give it a shot

Doesn't hurt to try fam especially in my scenario where I've got 3 outlets and 1 discount store within 30 miles or so from me. Just play oblivious like I did. I'm pretty sure they should work until they expire....again though I think it just depends on cashier/manager. At least that was the case with me last year.

Man I got jipped neither myself or my girl got a bday coupon, September and August birthdays. Also in the app the birthdate section is unlocked so you can just change it at will, never used to be like that don’t know what the deal is.

Back
Top Bottom