OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Yeah it’s been pretty dry there
Plus I think when they do get heat it gets snatched up super fast
You basically gotta get there right when they open I think to have a chance
Plus that store is always busy and I’m sure they go thru crazy amounts of inventory
I also think a lot of friends and family get plugged all the good stuff
I’m not hating or anything but it seems like a lot of the employees know everyone that comes in
It truly is a community store which I don’t mind
I tend to see folks walking around with heat in their hands and wonder where it came from cuz I don’t see it lol

I've definitely seen this happen before lbs

I guess technically you could just make multiple Nike accounts and get endless passes
But I don’t know if each account gets the coupon or if it’s just specific accounts
Either way outlets been trash lately
Probably won’t have anything good
I can’t remember the last time I ate at the outlet
Having said that I’ll probably hit up an outlet Wednesday(south chicago) :emoji_laughing:
Only 2 of my 10 accounts have gotten the FnF pass so far. Think they just are sending it out in groups of accounts. Hopefully the rest get it soon.

How you get the F&F code nowadays? Last time a random shot me one at the store for free. That was 4 yrs ago.

South Chi finally got something good. Gone in about 30 seconds
7CB5E82B-F20A-49FC-B34F-A8E49881C973.jpeg

FYI if you are planning to go to viejas, the entire outlet is closed. Power outage. I just drove up too for F&F.

Overall pretty trash. Was hoping for a pair of 720s but price back up to 135. Jordan 34 and Jordan 5 PSG were both box price minus FnF. They did restock the PSGs in 10.5-12 just now.

I'm sure those will be long gone by the time I get there or they will be retail no FnF. Good looking out on the info.

On 2nd thought, think I'm gonna pass altogether.

Last edited:
F&F is low key trash if we're being completely honest. They mark up the prices typically and the selection is butt cheeks. I'll stick with using my the swoosh account for discounted items.
Or hit Nike Clearance 30% off top of whats already been marked down or has % coming off lucky Im near a cool one

I think I’m gonna go to my outlet in Grand Prairie, Tx. I’m not really looking to buy any shoes just clothes and socks really lol, but I will post if I see anything when I go. Probably going on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom