*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I've been listening to these guys for the past few days. Tyler, and earl are talented, but there's only a few song I like. Basterd is dope. They gel wel'l adn they're young, but dudes change once they're outta high school. Hopefully they can keep the pack up.

I've been listening to these guys for the past few days. Tyler, and earl are talented, but there's only a few song I like. Basterd is dope. They gel wel'l adn they're young, but dudes change once they're outta high school. Hopefully they can keep the pack up.

This has been in rotation. He's nice (imo)

picture-5.png

haha at people thinking they aren't going to blow up. they will be performing on Fallon on Feb 16th wat.

haha at people thinking they aren't going to blow up. they will be performing on Fallon on Feb 16th wat.

YellowWhite from MellowHype is 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know are all the people that make up OF? Cuz it seems there are quite a few 
laugh.gif

YellowWhite from MellowHype is 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know are all the people that make up OF? Cuz it seems there are quite a few 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No one else in my iTunes is seeing these numbers�
sick.gif
�I've gone days, literally days with nothing but Odd Future. EARL and BlACKENEDWHITE�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think I might have those type of numbers soon
laugh.gif

This beat is so ##*%*#!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me. I think it might be them saying "Ooooh" in the background
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No one else in my iTunes is seeing these numbers�
sick.gif
�I've gone days, literally days with nothing but Odd Future. EARL and BlACKENEDWHITE�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think I might have those type of numbers soon
laugh.gif

This beat is so ##*%*#!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me. I think it might be them saying "Ooooh" in the background