*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Interesting, I'll be sure to buy it. I was kind of looking forward to another therapy session though.

So no Dr. TC? Or is he still there?

still there, on the last track "lone" and first track "Wolf". Tyler meets "Sam", most likely the same Sam from OF Vol 2.

Hmm, interesting story developing here. I thought sam was dead :lol:

Either way, thanks for the info! That's enough spoilers for me.

I had a chance to listen to the album today and I must say it's VERY different than his other two projects, though it's still connected. Instead of Tyler doing therapy, it's him going to camp and meeting other folks (aka his other personalities). Think of this like a short movie.

He's definitely stepped up as a producer. I like it. He opens himself up to vulnerability on his album, like talking about his first girlfriend and his dad again. I think a lot of people won't like his new album.

I'd give this album a 6.5/7 out of 10.

A lot of good news here :smokin

Glad he still mentions Doctor TC with this album... I was looking forward to seeing where he was gonna go with that. Him going to a camp & meeting his other personalitites is a dope theme though, can't wait to see how that turns out.

I've been really looking forward to hearing how he's stepped it up with production as well... That's one of the main things im going to be paying attention to on my first couple listens.

Him opening up is what I hoped for when it came to his lyrics too... I feel like that's when he makes some of his best tracks (Especially Bastard & Seven on his first album).

A track with Pharrell :wow: Can't wait to hear that :pimp:

Last edited:
Caught myself listening t Golin today, I never ever heard the second part of 'Fish' and I started laughing uncontrollably just cuz it sounded like an old 70's song or something. Maybe I'm simple :lol:

Treehome is 
pimp.gif

Halfway through.

Painfully below-average. This kid just sucks at making music... he got lucky with Yonkers and made an edgy video.

Edit: Found first good song... Bimmer. Colossus makes him sound like such a douche.

Last edited:
Production is a lot better than Goblin, that's for sure. But Tyler's rhymes start becoming tired after the fourth song... idk. I like it better than anything OF has been putting out recently. 

Got a second listen in today... elevated my rating from a 4 to a 6... it's growing on me. I like Jamba, Rusty, Bimmer

These dudes about to use Frank Ocean like how Birdman was gonna use Weeknd on wack hooks. Good thing Weeknd didn't sign with young money.

Frank Ocean is doomed to sing lame/wack hooks until he stops messing with these dudes.

His production on Answer, PartyIsntOver, & Bimmer :wow:

Answer & Colossus are real deep tracks... Definitely caught my attention on my first listen.

Nas sample on 48 :nthat:

The Pharrell, Frank Ocean, & Erykah Badu features came out NICE :pimp:

Love all the N.E.R.D. references too :smokin

he was the best out of Odd Future

Fixed, he has gotten kind of eh with his rhymes now. Now it's like he is trying to use the worst tragedies instead of simply using them. It was cool when he said F'd up things at random, now he just does it to do it,

These dudes about to use Frank Ocean like how Birdman was gonna use Weeknd on wack hooks. Good thing Weeknd didn't sign with young money.

Frank Ocean is doomed to sing lame/wack hooks until he stops messing with these dudes.

This, his albums are dope though.

Last edited:
Very impressed with this album. Production is really nice. Still cant stop playing Bimmer though, Sheesssssh. Heat rocks!

Back
Top Bottom