Official Oklahoma City Thunder Haters Post...

Hate their management all you want, but ain't nothin wrong with the players...Clay Bennett is a %++#%, but I'm sure Seattle will get back a team in thefuture.

I love having the Thunder in OKC. In fact, I've got tickets to watch your old team play the Lakers in March. I'll probably wear a Kobe jersey to thegame.
glasses.gif

it's not like they were going to change cities and all of a sudden become good

stop your *****ing, youll get the grizz in a few years

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I love having the Thunder in OKC. In fact, I've got tickets to watch your old team play the Lakers in March. I'll probably wear a Kobe jersey to the game.
glasses.gif
I love hating the Thunder of OKC. In fact, I'm getting tickets to watch your garbage team play the Clippers in March. I'll definitely wearmy Blunder t-shirt to the game.

haha i don't care if we get a new team... it will never be the same and I will always hate the Blunder for what they did. I like KD, Green, and Westbrookjust fine, but my hate for the Thunder franchise cancels that out.

I hate the franchise. But I like the team itself, as in the players. Hard to completely let go of them since it's only been a year since they were here.

wish we still had the sonics here in seattle,laugh everytime i see the thunder on espn losin by close margins(or it seems like everytime i see 'em onsportscenter).
diggin the shirt as well.haha

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Maybe if you complain more, they'll come back to Seattle!

It worked for the Cleveland Browns
grin.gif

Thunder Hater checking in....shame what they did to the sonics
they were the other team i liked to follow besides the kings
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

why hate on the team? hate the owner for moving the team from Seattle to Oklahoma
The team is the franchise, to me. I am rooting for individuals, and those are the three guys I mentioned earlier.

i'm hating cause:
1. yall STOLE our team mascot name AND team COLORS!!! which now i gotta cough upanother load of $$$ to cop another Ellis/Jackson jersey cause most likely the warriors gotta change their jerseys next year cause of YALL!
mad.gif

2. yall STOLE that game on wednesday...

shoulda called your team oklahoma city bandits instead
eyes.gif

OHH and because of YALL we got no mascot this season!!! boy do i miss thunder!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

How do you hate a team that has Durant, JG, and Westbrook? You're off bro...

The same way you would hate a team if they stole your Timberwolves and made it an entirely different franchise. I don't hate the Thunder like some in thisthread but I sympathize with alot of these Sonics fans. I know if Oklahoma City had succeeded in taking my Hornets away, I probably would hate them just asmuch. With that said, I don't root for them because as a fan I don't appreciate the shady tactics used to remove that team from Seattle. That was justwrong.

Hardcore Blunder hater checking in....

can't wait till' Durant is outta there. Imagine their team this year w/out Durant 9-35 would prob be 4-40.

Back
Top Bottom