Official Oklahoma City Thunder Haters Post...

I had to do it, it's like I'm a reverse fan, I follow the Blunder closely hoping to see them lose.

9-35 record
pimp.gif

Lost last night to the D-League Clippers.

A family friend ran the Obama election campaign for the state of Washington, and told me that Obama said "it's a shame that the Sonics were taken outof Seattle." Translation: Obama hates the Thunder.

Durant will be out of there as soon as his contract is up. Westbrook most likely will be out of there too since it is highly unlikely he enjoys living in themiddle of nowhere after coming from L.A.

I hate the Thunder so much I even designed a t-shirt to honor them:

Bring the hate!

i hate the name "Thunder" and their wack colors, but other than that i don't care for them either way.

It's like you're one of those dudes that holds on to an ex-girlfriend who hates everything about you now; give it up.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's like you're one of those dudes that holds on to an ex-girlfriend who hates everything about you now; give it up.

Yeah that would be a good comparison only it would have to be a supermodel ex-girlfriend of 41 years, who you had a baby with (championship), and then she wasabducted by rich red necks...but even then your example doesn't make sense, because I hate her (Thunder), she doesn't hate me.

Nowitness41dirk: Where's your usual "LOL salty Sonics fans"??

Nowitness41dirk: Where's your usual "LOL salty Sonics fans"??
I thought the crybaby picture covered that for me... But if it makes you feel better...

LOL @ all you salty Sonics fans...

but even then your example doesn't make sense, because I hate her (Thunder), she doesn't hate me.
Say word? How come she walked out on you then?

wow, read up and get back to me when you are at least slightly educated on the subject.

I know the situation just fine; I'm just giving you a hard time.

Maybe if you complain more, they'll come back to Seattle!

I like Durant, Green and Collison, and that's it. Fortunately none of those guys will be on that team in a couple years.

I don't like their unis or colors or name. unis look like a knockoff 95 pistons joint, without the horse. how can u remove the sonics
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I like Durant, Green and COLLISON, and that's it. Fortunately none of those guys will be on that team in a couple years.

I hope you mean Westbrook because Collison is horrible.

Originally Posted by CTk1ng

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I like Durant, Green and COLLISON, and that's it. Fortunately none of those guys will be on that team in a couple years.

I hope you mean Westbrook because Collison is horrible.
Westbrook wasn't a Sonic, in my book, so I don't know or care about him. All I know about Collison is that he was one guy who was clearlyupset about the move and he's remained loyal to Seattle as a home.

You know it's gonna be a long season when the ONLY player on your roster that even remotely knows how to take care of the basketball is Earl Watson.

I don't have anything against the players... my hate is just towards Bennett and his team.

They're really that bad eh? I don't follow the NBA anymore.

How do you hate a team that has Durant, JG, and Westbrook? You're off bro...

Back
Top Bottom