*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

aha yeah alc been hoggin that stutter style a lot recnetly
surgical gloves imo the best baet outta those and teh best flip of the original sample out of each
and its a styx song lmao

But I mean seriously...

Same drum programing, same bpm, same sequencing. I would have given him props if he sold all 3 tracks to 3 different individuals, but this dude dares to havetwo out of the 3 on the same album (HIS OWN ALBUM)??
roll.gif

I still appreciate his current and previous work, but that right there is just plain despicable.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Pyrex Vision is legendary.
No offense to you or anyone else who feels that way... But while I agree it's a hot track, it's not even a full minute long.

Got a chance to listen to the whole album, and my reaction was:
eek.gif
then
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ Ghostface on Gihad

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

roll.gif
@ Ghostface on Gihad

same thing i said.... i put it back like 3 times .... i was
roll.gif

i swear ima randomly play this in my car w/ a chick n see if she catch it.....just for the hell of it
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm lost did Rae work on this album with Dilla before he died?

I think Dilla gave him the beats before he died for the album but I'm not sure if Rae recorded the songs before or after his death.

i think the second reply is the right one. someone posted a youtube of raekwon talking about the dilla beats. he heard them and then used them. butdon't quote me. if someone can find it, please post it.

AND SUPERBLYTRIFE- i think you've had the best answer in the last 2 pages
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

check around 2:08, its there
and if u listen to black markiet militia, keep listening for a lil treat
smokin.gif

Oh @!#$ Ja rule sampled that @!#$ to...

People expect way too much now days !

Why can't we just accept the music for what it is, whether we enjoy it or dislike it ?

Enough of the he should have done this, or i would have done that, or why did he do that when he should have dont this.

For the record, i was very impressed by what i heard. I was very skeptical at 1st, but i will buy this album come the 8th.

This was a classic album.

Easy.

Pyrex Vision is so *$*#$#@ beautiful.

RZA spazzed on Black Mozart. Hisvocals in the background plus the "we soldiers boy, we soldiers!" hook killed it.

Cold Outside is
pimp.gif
, Ghostface's verse wassomethin'.

New Wu has gotten constant play from the minute it dropped.

btw, House of Flying Daggers is a damn masterpiece. Meth WENT IN.

Surgical Gloves
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ason Jones of course
pimp.gif

10 Bricks is bananas.

The beat to Catalina sounds like some Scarface type ##*$.

Slick Rick the Ruler on We Will Rob You is
pimp.gif
"And here we go..." made that ##*$ sound so noir.

and to end it with Kiss the Ring. Muah! *$*#$#@ perfect.

btw, Jada on Broken Safety is how Jada needs to sound ALL the time.

Don't give a damn if any of these songs get airplay or not but this album is a classic, and I will definitely be buying myself a copy. Album of the year.

Yo, I had to gather my thoughts right quick and talk about it some more.

But really though, this is how you make a goddamn $*!%#*@ sequel. This @@%! has been so long anticipated, you wouldn't understand. This album is the reasonwhy NaS' fans want NaS to make "another Illmatic," this is the reason people want another Reasonable Doubt. This album is just so $*!%#*@ RAW.The beats, the lyrics, everything, it takes me back to '95, '96. I swear to God, I'm listening to 10 Bricksright now and this joint just goes SO DAMN HARD. How does this not make you wanna pull out your Wally's out the closet? I swear, its Fall in NYC and I feellike stockin' up on Champion Hoody's and @@%!. Pyrex Vision is just godly. I don't give a damn if its 55seconds, that joint was done perfectly, monotone with a beat that goes so damn hard.

"Holiday season is here and I'm vexed. Who the *@%# made Christmas up?I'm $*!%#*@ broke and it ain't makin' no sense. Newports is $7.50, a box of Huggies is off the meat rack. She's back, 30 days, she relapsed.Our troops need to leave Iraq. In rap, !!@*$% need to go on strike so we can get more cash."

Like that ain't real *$!+@*+%#%%#$ talk! Everybody either had some family like that or knew somebody in that sort of situation. @@%! was real. The wholedamn album is a trip down memory lane.

Latex_surgical_gloves.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

number10.jpg
Bricks.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the return of
cappadonna.jpg

this album...is priceless....probably won't get any radio spins or get major record sales....but hip hop needed this in the purest form...

Wow this is an instant classic. I feel like its 95 again. Only thing that is missing is Nas and a Verbal Intercourse 2009. Raekwon raised the bar real high.

"Holiday season is here and I'm vexed. Who the *@%# made Christmas up? I'm $*!%#*@ broke and it ain't makin' no sense. Newports is $7.50,a box of Huggies is off the meat rack. She's back, 30 days, she relapsed. Our troops need to leave Iraq. In rap, !!@*$% need to go on strike so we can getmore cash."

maaaaaan this is what makes me wanna buy albums. real talk!!!!!!! i'm not even slummin' but this is regular daily struggle $#!%. i'll pay for this.not someone mocking me by saying how many vacations he takes off of my hard earned cash. Rae you got my money man.

"Kiss the ring" is such an epic banger. This album is 20 plus tracks and you can play it straight through.

Back
Top Bottom